Kitty said: Yes.How to Make Cat fifh Fry?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(How to Make Cat fifh Fry?),it will help you,my kids.
How to Make Cat fifh Fry?
Enough catfish fillets for 3 or 4 medium
pieces per person.
1 cup Yellow Corn Meal (This should be enough
to coat the catfish fillets)
2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
Crisco or your favorite vegetable cooking oil.
(Enough to cover the catfish).
(I use a deep fryer although a frying pan will
work just as well)
The secret to fried catfish is cooking
it at just the right temperature to
seal in the moisture and flavor. When
you first drop it into the grease you
want to seal it and then cook it.
You can use fresh catfish fillets, or
you can use the farm raised variety
available in the supermarket freezer section.
Rinse the fillets thoroughly and then
pat dry with a paper towel. If using fresh
catfish, skin the catfish and then wash
thoroughly. Pat dry with a paper towel.
Roll the fresh, catfish fillets in
a mixture of corn meal and Lawry's
Seasoned Salt. If you cannot find
Lawry's Seasoned Salt, then your favorite
seasoned salt will have to do. It's
just that Lawry's Seasoned Salt is a
southern favorite. A quick way to coat
the fish in the corn meal and season
mixture is to place it in a plastic bag
and just shake it.
Drop into deep fryer at 325 degrees.
Fry until it turns golden brown, about
5 minutes. Dump onto paper towel and
allow to drain.
Serve with collard greens, macaroni
and cheese, cole slaw and hush puppies.
Makes me hungry just thinking about it.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Any opinions on Ozumo - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA?
- are there any good places for lunch or dinner in ahmedabad and what are their sp
- Help me please?
- US postal money direct?!?
- Please tell me what to do?? I need an advise?
- where can I take my wife for mothers day in Bemidji minnesota?
- I'm fifteen in Seattle, WA and I can't find anyone that hire's 15 ye
- Anything good on a tuesday?
Related Question about Food and Health
Question: Any opinions on Ozumo - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA? Answer: In...
Question: are there any good places for lunch or dinner in ahmedabad and what ar...
I gon through a net site netjobs4all.com which provide you a casual to earn mone...
this guy from France desires to buy my phone...he said. HERES WHAT HE SAID: ...C...
Question: Me and my sister were planing to go to six flags this weekend but when...
Question: where can I take my wife for mothers day in Bemidji minnesota? Answer:...
Question: I would prefer Fast Food, or drug stores like Walgreens or Rite Aids, ...
Question: Ok, so my birthday is going to land on a tuesday this year and I need ...
- How do I tip servers if I only carry a debit card?
- WHY do White Castle burgers give you diarrhea?
- What does it take to become a sushi chef.?
- Good restaurants in North Kansas City?
- Tesco toilets?
- KFC or McDonalds and why????
- Has Anyone here ate at Texas Roadhouse ?
- Rumors about mcdonalds!?