Kitty said: Yes.What does it take to become a sushi chef.?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(What does it take to become a sushi chef.?),it will help you,my kids.
In the last year I have taken a particular interest in japanese cooking, particularly sushi. I have been making sushi at home for about 6 months and i think I have some what of a nack for it. People enjoy what i make and people often don%26#039;t believe that I made it. I know how to make nigiri, maki, inside out (california style) maki and temaki, and have prepared sushi with tuna, salmon, crab, octopus and squid. Besides the food handlers course that everyone down to the frie cook is required to take, what would I need to do to work at a sushi resteraunt. Would I have to go through some type of culinary education or would they let me show them I know what I am doing and then possibly go through some kind of training. (btw I am 16 if that matters)
answer from chineseop.com cooking QA
Try going to a sushi bar and ask them.
Probably a course in basic/general culinary art %26amp; seafood classes?
hope that helped..
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How often do you order pizza for home delivery?
- any canedian girl can help me find camellia she lives at b.clombia i want her ph
- Do you think Marijuana should be offered as an appitizer on restaurant menues?
- How do you make a dumpling? any one ever have dumplings with hot chocolate milk?
- What is your favorite Persian dish to get when you go to a Persian restaurant?
- Why bother asking for help if no one cares or responds?
- what type of fish do you like to eat?
- i am looking for woman married or divorced woman that looking for sex phone call
Related Question about Food and Health
Question: How often do you order pizza for home delivery? Answer: I rarely order...
Question: any canedian girl can help me find camellia she lives at b.clombia i w...
Question: I think it would definitly boost sales and keep the costumer there lon...
Question: How do you make a dumpling? any one ever have dumplings with hot choco...
Question: Im thinking of Rezas restaurant in the Chicago area. I know my favorit...
Question: Why bother asking for help if no one cares or responds? Answer: Ok pro...
Question: please add how it is cooked, or not! Answer: Broiled flounder or fried...
Question: i am looking for woman married or divorced woman that looking for sex ...
- How do I tip servers if I only carry a debit card?
- WHY do White Castle burgers give you diarrhea?
- Good restaurants in North Kansas City?
- Tesco toilets?
- KFC or McDonalds and why????
- Has Anyone here ate at Texas Roadhouse ?
- Rumors about mcdonalds!?
- (Turkish) Efes beer in Dallas/Fort Worth TX?