Kitty said: Yes.what is the recipe for TBQ sauce?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(what is the recipe for TBQ sauce?),it will help you,my kids.
what is the recipe for TBQ sauce?
Posted: 2004-09-10 15:12 Hi, my first post. Have you heard of or tasted TBQ sauce? I order it in quart-sized jugs (LOL) or I make it myself. The recipe below is from a Canadian newspaper. This is a close approximation of the real thing, which is popular in Canada. I use less sugar! And of course, you can increase the chili powder. It keeps for weeks! I like it as a dipping sauce with roasted chicken wings or baby back ribs.
1/2 cup Ketchup
1/2 cup prepared mustard
1/2 cup vinegar white
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 1/2 teaspoon chile powder
1/4 cup white sugar
A little backgrouond: This famous sauce was created in 1947 by the founders of Tunnel Bar-B-Que. As one of their legacies, they left the family the secret of the original TBQ sauce. Only a family member is trusted with the daily production of this prideful sauce. Based in Windsor, Ontario, Canada - just across from Detroit, Michigan.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Good bakery around Dupont Circle?
- ok heres an easy one "whats your comfort food?"?
- Can i have a list of international buffets available in singapore?
- Recipe for soft Cottage Cheese(Paneer)?
- how to eat a artichoke?
- I saw a cook LICK his fingers while PREPARING my SANDWICH. What would have you d
- who wants to go out to day with in Downtown Burbank ?
- How do you complain to Wendy's about a bad meal?
Related Question about Food and Health
Question: I will be in D.C on Sunday and want to plan a surprise birthday party ...
Question: the best one gets 10 pts Answer: My wifes favorite comfort food is chi...
Question: Can i have a list of international buffets available in singapore? Ans...
Question: Recipe for soft Cottage Cheese(Paneer)? Answer: You will find a recipe...
Question: how to eat a artichoke? Answer: There are already a lot of good answer...
Question: It happened wihle I was being invited to lunch. I didnt want to embarr...
Question: Everything from ma pocket ~ Answer: where about in burbank we going i ...
Question: I was on vacation with my friend and we went to Wendys for lunch. We o...
- How do I tip servers if I only carry a debit card?
- WHY do White Castle burgers give you diarrhea?
- What does it take to become a sushi chef.?
- Good restaurants in North Kansas City?
- Tesco toilets?
- KFC or McDonalds and why????
- Has Anyone here ate at Texas Roadhouse ?
- Rumors about mcdonalds!?