Kitty said: Yes.Why do companies use Temp agencies when they can contract directly?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Why do companies use Temp agencies when they can contract directly?),it will help you,my kids.
I know temps are cheaper for a company due to payroll taxes, not having to pay health, and ease of termination without having to pay severance or unemployment. My agency told me this company I interviewed for is going to shell out 35-40 hour for me. I%26#039;m not sure what I will see out of that but of course it will be something lower. Let%26#039;s say it%26#039;s 40, and the agency gives me 30, why can%26#039;t I just email the interviewer at the company and individually contract myself for 35? In the contract I will accept the same terms as the temp agency. Is there a legal issue in doing this? Can I just email the company direct and make this proposal? Additionally, the job the temp agency arranged an interview for is one I already applied to on the company%26#039;s website a month ago! I guess their HR didn%26#039;t see it or don%26#039;t check it? So the agency can lay claim to recruiting me because I already saw the job before I registered with the temp agency.
Thanks for your answers!
answer from chinatrade114.com small business QA
You are 100% on track with them saving money on taxes and benefits. Using a 3rd party also saves them money on pre-qualifying you which does take soft dollars. Its like they are %26quot;testing you out%26quot; when you are contracted too.
Another thing to consider is their budget. They may not have a budget to add head count but another budget of funds for contracting people for projects or what have you while they restructure their budget. There are many variables. They may not be able to keep you long term because you are there to assist in a clean up of sorts prior to them launching something new in the next several months. Hard to tell. Mainly, it has to do with their budget for headcount and cost savings.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How to maintain drunken-ness?
- Why do ppl consume beer?. doesnt the taste put them off?.?
- Can anyone help me iam trying to find out how much a moet and chandon champagne
- I want to get started brewing my own wine?
- Do you have to have a bartending license to be a bartender in Georgia?
- Is anyone else familiar with a "Black & Blue"?
- How did budweiser get so popular and not any other beer?
- How many ozs of beer can you drink without getting a overdose.?
Related Question about Food and Health
I started drinking at 5pm last week and I couldnt get drunk or maintain the buzz...
i always found beer tastes funny. and i dont like it. Answer: Its definitely an ...
it was bottled in the year 2000 and is boxed both unopened Answer: Moet #39;s no...
Im not sure if itll be a life long hobby, so I dont want to spend a whole lot of...
Answers: There is no such thing as a license for bartending. You can take classe...
My local Irish Pub calls a half Guinness half Blue Moon a black #39;t heard of i...
Answer: Actually in the States Budweiser only became the most popular in the 197...
Answer: Theres no one answer o this question. Ive drank beers as little as two p...
- What are my rights -Recruitment agent modified my CV without my knowledge?
- After getting a job at BEST BUY what test do I have to take?
- What is UNCOMMENTED?
- What is the different between Jaw Crusher and Impact Crusher?
- In 19th centuary East India Company opened 3 banks in India.What are they?
- Would you be satisfied with a job that pays you around 2370 dollars /month?
- Part-Time Cashier at Best Buy, want to go Full-Time!?
- How long does Walmart keep their surveillance videos?