Kitty said: Yes.How do I make a frosting...?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(How do I make a frosting...?),it will help you,my kids.
similar to whipped cream, but with a firmer texture that would not require too much refrigeration?
So that if I frost a cake, I won't have to refrigerate it right away.
If you want a real whipped cream frosting that's firm (like what you can get in a bakery) use this recipe:
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
2 tablespoons piping gel (get it at a baking supplies store or most crafts stores; anywhere that major cake decorating stuff is sold)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Beat cream and sugar till soft peaks form. Add piping gel and vanilla, then beat till stiff peaks form. Be careful not to overbeat.
This recipe can last for a few hours unrefrigerated, but probably would not do well in a very warm place, like outdoors or a hot kitchen. You might want to chill your icing before frosting the cake, which will make it last longer.
hey i have an excellent tasting frosting for a cake but it is butter cream. it still does need some refrigeration. if you are still interested in it e-mail me for the exact recipe. (sorry i don't have it>------------------------------...
Melt margarine over a low heat.(Is easiest in microwave) Gradually beat in cocoa, sugar, milk and vanilla, mix well.
back of hersheys cocoa box, all recipies
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How do you boil an egg so that the shell peels off without making the egg a yuck
- hi can ugive me a recipe to make simple Brownies plz i want it simple without st
- Favorite Cook Book?
- how do i prepare fresh catch for sushi?
- how do u make fried shrimp?
- Looking for some simple yet traditional mardi gras recipes?
- how do i preserve pickles at home?
- How do peanuts get salted while still in their shell?
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: the egg has to be cold. try putting it in the fridge for about 10 mins....
Answers: 15 Minute Brownies Ingredients : 3/4 cup Flour 1/4 tsp Baking soda 1/4 ...
What is your favorite cookbook and why? Answers: The french laundry Cookbook...i...
I am going tuna fishing and would like to know what to do to keep my catch as (s...
Answers: I suggest searching for a recipe at allrecipes.com. They have ratings, ...
Answers: mardi gras really means Tuesday Fat in french, you could look on the in...
Answers: Mixed pickles Make all your loved pickles once, using this easy recipe....
I assume that the salt seeps into the shell while roasting, but Its still someth...
- Can you Fry FETA cheese?
- Home made dessert?
- Is 1.5 hours long enough to cook a 2.2 pound round rump roast in the oven?
- I put too much salt in my hummus! How do I fix it?
- Hamburger meat recipes?
- Does anyone have a good recipe for pudding?
- Need a unique dinner with not alot of veggies?
- What are some DELICIOUS recepies you know of?