Kitty said: Yes.How do you make pizza? The real kind.?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(How do you make pizza? The real kind.?),it will help you,my kids.
i need it step-by-step
2 cans tomatoes, undrained and chopped
2 green peppers, chopped
2 onions, chopped
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/8 tsp. pepper
Combine and simmer over low heat 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Cook ground meat (1 1/2 pounds) with salt until no longer pink. Drain, spoon tomato mixture over crust. Add meat, olives, etc. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. Add Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese. Bake 10 more minutes. Top with Parmesan.
CRUST FOR HOMEMADE PIZZA:
1 c. boiling water
2 tbsp. shortening
1/4 tsp. salt
1 pkg. yeast (fast acting)
3 to 6 c. flour
Mix all ingredients, divide in two and place in pizza pan. Cook for 10 minutes and remove and place sauce and cheese on top.
Do people really do that? Make their own pizza? Wow!
pick up the phone, dial pizza hut, tell them what you want and where you live, and in about half an hour they'll come to your door with the pizza (provided you have enough money for the pizza).
if you want to make it from scratch, i usually get a premade shell, some sauce, cheese, toppings, and follow the directions on the shell's package.
how to make pizza
how to make homemade pizza
how to make pizza at home
answers form yahoo users
THE BEST NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA
1. Pizza stone (critical to the pizza crust texture)
2. Pizza peel (looks like a wooden pan, important in transferring the pizza to the oven
3. Thermometer (to measure water temperature)
4. Pizza cutter
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon olive oil
2/3 cups warm water (110°F to 115°F)
1 teaspoon sugar
5/8 teaspoon active dry yeast
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons pizza sauce
2/3 lb mozzarella cheese
1/4 lb Romano and Parmesan cheese
crushed red pepper
1. Mix the warm water and sugar in a small bowl until blended together.
2. Add the yeast and mix well. Then wait until the top becomes foamy (about 5-10 minutes).
3. In the meantime mix the flour, salt and olive oil in large bowl.
4. Once yeast/water mixture is ready, add it to the flour mixture and stir. Continue to mix until you get a doughy mass that is smooth and elastic. If it is still sticky, add some extra flour to it (It's okay if dough is slightly sticky).
5. Form the dough mass into a ball and place in an oiled bowl (you can use oil or a cooking spray). Roll the ball in the bowl so that it is covered in oil. Cover the bowl in plastic wrap and place in a warm place; let rise for at least an hour. (I run my clothes dryer for a minute then stop it and put the bowl inside).
6. If you are planning on cooking the pizza immediately, preheat the oven to 475°F and place the pizza stone inside the oven on the lowest rack. The stone should be heated in the oven for around an hour before placing the pizza. This way, your dough and your pizza stone will be ready around the same time.
1. Place dough ball on a flat (clean) floured surface.
2. Punch it down and work into a circular disc. At this point the dough should be smooth and elastic and easy to work with. If not, add a pinch full of flour and rub it on top of the dough.
3. Use your hands to spread out the dough (Don't use a rolling pin). You should work from the center and spread outwards (this ensures the center dough is thinner and keeps a thicker crust). You can also stretch the dough out by holding it on top of both fists and spreading them apart slowly.
Occasionally, flip the dough over and sprinkle a little flour on to make sure dough is not sticky. Continue to work dough until you have circular disc about 12"-14" in diameter.
4. Be sure when you have completed stretching out the dough that there are no parts of the dough that are sticky, as this will make transferring the pizza to the oven difficult.
Once ready, transfer dough to a pizza peel. The peel should be lightly covered in flour and corn meal (this will help keep the pizza from sticking to the peel).
5. Brush the pizza crust with olive oil. Then top with pizza sauce and cheeses.
6. Now add the spices over the cheese. Just add enough to lightly coat the surface with a single pass. You can add any toppings that you prefer to the pizza.
7. The pizza is now ready to be cooked. If you had your oven prepared with the pizza stone at 475°F for an hour, you are ready to go.
Using the pizza peel, slide the pizza on top of the stone. This can be tricky. Have the peel inside the oven at about a 20 degree angle. Then push the peel forward and jerk backwards. The pizza should slide right in like this.
8. Cook for 14 minutes and then remove only the pizza (use a pair of spatulas to remove the pizza). Let the stone remain in the oven and allow it to cool inside the oven.
9. Let the pizza cool for about 7 minutes before serving. Use a pizza cutter and make 8 slices.
Serves 2-4 people.
To clean the pizza stone:
Once it is cooled, use a metal spatula to scrape off any residue and use a wet paper towel to wipe off.
Don't use any soaps or detergents, the stone will absorb the chemicals and possibly affect the taste of the pizza. Stone will stain brown and is normal.
what exactkly is the opposite of a real pizza??
sorry i don't what is the real kind
i will go n ask the pizza hut guy
I do not.
I just buy it ready made or go out to eat pizza.
tke a fresh soft bun of maida.
add slices of tomatoes to it,
then add sum cucumber,onions and cabbages sliced out well.
place a big slice of cheese on top,
place it in oven for 25 min.
TASTY,YUMMY...Pizza is ready.
Take a pizza base, put lots of sause on it,then grade some cheese on it, put onions,capsicum,corn, boiled chicken(if its non-veg), Then grade lots of cheese on it put salt,pepper.and keep in the oven.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- how do i repair scorched cream corn?
- how do i make my own bisquick mix?
- Any ideas on what to put on a salad besides dressing??
- Good Homemade babyfood recipes?
- how do i make mac and cheese to impress my man? its his Favorite.?
- hi i ve recently broken my jaw any suggestions on what i could easily eat? and p
- Favorite healthy meal?
- Favorite Indian Cookbook?
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: Start over and turn the oven down or pay attention to how long you cook...
Answers: Bisquick Substitute 5 cup flour 1-1/2 Tbsp. baking powder 2 Tbsp. sugar...
I don%26#039;t like dressing at all..I was just going to eat it with chicken, bu...
Just natural ingredients - meat and veggie would be great! Thanks! Answers: Boil...
Answers: buy kraft easy-mac, follow instructions, and microwave. its really easy...
Answers: Ouch! How did you do that? I had a fractured jaw a long time ago.. I kn...
weight watchers i can eat anything Answers: weight watchers i can eat anything s...
Of those who cook Indian frequently, what is your favorite source for recipes? W...
- Can you Fry FETA cheese?
- Home made dessert?
- Is 1.5 hours long enough to cook a 2.2 pound round rump roast in the oven?
- I put too much salt in my hummus! How do I fix it?
- Hamburger meat recipes?
- Does anyone have a good recipe for pudding?
- Need a unique dinner with not alot of veggies?
- What are some DELICIOUS recepies you know of?