Kitty said: Yes.Is it possible to make milk into cream? And how would I go about it?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Is it possible to make milk into cream? And how would I go about it?),it will help you,my kids.
No, you *can't* change milk into cream. Cream is the part of the milk that has the most fat. Once the milk is homogenized, the fatty part and the more watery part will not separate. If you bought unhomonenized milk, you could *separate* the cream from the low-fat milk (the cream will float to the top), but you cannot change one into the other. If you have grandparents alive, ask them. They probably bought the unhomogenized milk when they were younger and did the separating themselves.
It takes unpasteurized Mike from the Cow. It is then Churned till the Cream and Butter Separate.Go ta a Dairy and Purchase a couple of Gallons and a Milk Churn. Its hard Work.
I guess for that you wil have to blend it alot, and eventually it will turn into cream, Kick The Can Ice Cream
1 pound coffee can
3/4 cup whole milk
1 cup cream
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 pound coffee can
3/4 cup rock salt
Combine ingredients, except the ice and rock salt. Place in 1 pound
coffee can and place inside the 3 pound coffee can. Place ice and
rock salt inside large can, surrounding the smaller can. Seal both
cans tightly. Kick the can for 10 minutes. Stir ice cream mixture.
Kick it again for 5 more minutes.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Looking for recommendations... Cuisinart or Kitchenaid?
- frozen potato?
- FRENCH ONION SOUP how do u make the cheese melt on the bowl like in the resturan
- I always get bloated when i eat things like bread, potato & pasta?
- How do you boil an egg to perfection?
- is kevin prescott a better chef than gordon ramsey?
- How do you bake potatos so that the skin comes out crispy and crunchy?
- Oysters with the shell?
Related Question about Food and Health
Were looking at the Cuisinart Pro Custom food processor and comparing it to a si...
hi ya quick question about cooking. i make all my babys food and freeze it up. i...
Answers: Put it under a broiler in the oven. Works like a charm! Other Answers: ...
What food is there that I can together on a 40min lunch break, that wont make me...
Do you start with cold water and heat it or place directly into boiling. A good ...
Answers: it depends on the taste of everyone.,for me, yes Other Answers: Never h...
Answers: Spray with Pam and dont put them in the microwave. Use a conventional o...
Does anyone know where you can buy oysters, clams, or mussles in cans that still...
- Can you Fry FETA cheese?
- Home made dessert?
- Is 1.5 hours long enough to cook a 2.2 pound round rump roast in the oven?
- I put too much salt in my hummus! How do I fix it?
- Hamburger meat recipes?
- Does anyone have a good recipe for pudding?
- Need a unique dinner with not alot of veggies?
- What are some DELICIOUS recepies you know of?