Kitty said: Yes.Recipe for Pizza Hut's breadsticks (and the topping)?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Recipe for Pizza Hut's breadsticks (and the topping)?),it will help you,my kids.
I love them so much I%26#039;d like to make them at home.
answer from chineseop.com cooking QA
Bread Sticks - Pizza Hut Style
SERVES 12 (change servings and units)
1 1/3 cups warm water
3 tablespoons olive oil
4 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons oregano
3 tablespoons powdered milk
2 teaspoons yeast
2 tablespoons dry parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon garlic salt
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon oregano
1/4 cup olive oil
1Add the dough ingredients to the bread machine in the order given, and set to first rise.
2When this has finished, roll the dough out into a rectangle which is 1/2-3/4 inch thick.
3With a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 1x4 inch strips.
4Place on greased cookie sheets and allow the bread sticks to rise until doubled.
5Meanwhile, stir the topping seasonings together with the parmesan cheese.
6Brush the breadsticks heavily with olive oil.
7Sprinkle with the topping. I use an empty spice bottle to shake it on evenly.
8Bake the bread sticks at 350 for 12 to 15 min%26#039;s until golden.
9Serve warm with Dipping
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How do you make pesto?
- i dont like spinach how about you?
- hello everyone im having my stepdaugther's parents in low for dinner any rec
- Is it possible to make yummy 'Smores' without a campfire?
- how can I keep crawfish alive for a week before a boil?
- How do I make gold icing?
- how do u make good curry for newbie?
- Easy summer dinner recipes?
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: Impress your friends by making your own pesto. This recipe serves four....
Answers: I love it! Other Answers: no sometimes I dont care for cooked spinach, ...
i need help getting the right recipe for dinner i want to make it special and i ...
Answers: The best way that I have made them is in the microwave. Place half of a...
Answers: There is some good information in a PDF file located at the site listed...
Im getting married next year and the colors are going to be gold and espresso; i...
Answers: Chick Curry in a Hurry Ingredients 700g chicken, chopped into bite-size...
I need some easy but different summer recipe ideas. Nothing that uses the oven! ...
- Can you Fry FETA cheese?
- Home made dessert?
- Is 1.5 hours long enough to cook a 2.2 pound round rump roast in the oven?
- I put too much salt in my hummus! How do I fix it?
- Hamburger meat recipes?
- Does anyone have a good recipe for pudding?
- Need a unique dinner with not alot of veggies?
- What are some DELICIOUS recepies you know of?