Kitty said: Yes.What is the recipe for Mrs Fields chocolate chip cookies?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(What is the recipe for Mrs Fields chocolate chip cookies?),it will help you,my kids.
This is the original Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipie from the Fields. Really, really fatening! But, really, really good. How about one cookie once a year? :-) They make great gifts when visiting someone.
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2 Cups of Butter
2 Cups of Sugar
2 Cups of Brown Sugar
4 Beaten Eggs
2 Tbls Vanilla
4 Cups of Flour
5 Cups of Oatmeal (put in blender first until powder)
1 tspn Salt
2 tspn Baking Powder
2 tspn Baking Soda
(Mix dry ingredients together)
24 ozs of Chocolate Chips
8 ozs of Plain Hershey Bar (grated)
3 Cups of Chopped Nuts (optional)
(Add to dry ingredients)
(Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix thouroughly)
On an ungreased cookie sheet, spoon out golf ball sized cookie
dough balls onto the sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 11 minutes. Degrees and time can vary depending on the oven.
The original recipie calls for all the best ingredients...no cutting on brand names or such...and they use real butter.
Don't forget, if ya make em, ya just have to share with granny. Remember, anything chocolate you must share.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How do you cook raw corned beef in the oven?
- Have you ever cooked a roast beef with red wine instead of beef broth? How was i
- i have 2 1/4 teaspoons how many more do i need 2 make 1 table spoon?
- give me quick and easy snacks for single or family(thinking sumthing spicy mayb
- Freezing asparagus raw?
- How do you make omletes with just a pan and a stove?
- Good Chocolate Dip for strawberries recipe?
- Have any of you tested/eat Original Indian or Dhaka Kacchi Biriani ? How it test
Related Question about Food and Health
What kind of spices do you use, what kind of liquid do you use? What temperature...
Answers: Its great! Heres a few recipe for you that we enjoy! Serve w/ the same ...
Answers: You need another 3/4 teaspoons. There are 3 teaspoons in a tablespoon. ...
must not contain alcohol,pork,bacok,sauasge etc, must not take more then 30 min ...
Answers: pretty sure it has to be blanched first Other Answers: Yes this is ok t...
Please tell specific details! Answers: Haha you want specific. Heres specific. 1...
Not the kind that hardens, just the dip Answers: Ganache ?3 oz bittersweet choco...
Answers: Yes I am an Indian!! It tastes spicy, sweet #39;ve had it all the time....
- Can you Fry FETA cheese?
- Home made dessert?
- Is 1.5 hours long enough to cook a 2.2 pound round rump roast in the oven?
- I put too much salt in my hummus! How do I fix it?
- Hamburger meat recipes?
- Does anyone have a good recipe for pudding?
- Need a unique dinner with not alot of veggies?
- What are some DELICIOUS recepies you know of?