Kitty said: Yes.What is the recipe for gol guppas?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(What is the recipe for gol guppas?),it will help you,my kids.
I think it's called panipuri in hindi...and I want to know the recipe for the sour water also.
log on to food.sify.com or tarldala.com
DEAR FRIEND YOU KNOW SOME TIMES PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED AT HOME FAIL TO GIVE THAT ONE TASTED IN THE MARKET OR VICE e VERSA. DIFFERENT PEOPLE'S RECIPE WILL GIVE YOU DIFFERENT RESULTS. PLEASE CLEAR YOUR PURPOSE OF RECIPE COMMERCIAL OR DOMESTIC.
get sum pani puri ballz wich are available at ne place where food is sold..
make d jaljeera paani...uve got everest and baadshah selling d panipuri masala...buy dat....itz got instructions behind
follow d instructions and if required add khatta meetha chutnney...
foll d filling use chole or jus channas or seasoned mashed potatoes
put d filling inside d puris and dip in d jaljeera and njoy..
TIP:u can also use finely cut onions 2 eat bside ur puris
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How much fat is in a mince pie and a mince and cheese pie?
- how do you cook sambar?
- Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare,has this change improved the way ppl
- How do you cook small sharks and Skates? lepords and sand sharks...ect.?
- How can i make my ramen noodles taste like something other than..... salty water
- I want to make bacon wrapped water chestnuts but I am out of toothpicks. Do you
- I got a ham butt?
- Pampered Chef - love it or hate it?
Related Question about Food and Health
Im doing something at school and i need to know how much fat is in a mince pie a...
Answers: SAMBAR - LENTIL/VEGETABLE SOUP 1 c. yellow split peas 6 c. water 1 tbsp...
plz, use specific reasons to support your answer. Answers: Nowadays, food has be...
I fish off the beach in southern california. These are small sharks from about 1...
i love eating ramen noodles alot, but i would actually like it to have taste.......
Wrap the bacon over and under instead of around. answer from chineseop.com cooki...
im trying to find a easy recipe for this to cook in tha oven any help pls? Answe...
Answers: love it ... at least most of it. I have had a few items that havent wor...
- Can you Fry FETA cheese?
- Home made dessert?
- Is 1.5 hours long enough to cook a 2.2 pound round rump roast in the oven?
- I put too much salt in my hummus! How do I fix it?
- Hamburger meat recipes?
- Does anyone have a good recipe for pudding?
- Need a unique dinner with not alot of veggies?
- What are some DELICIOUS recepies you know of?