Kitty said: Yes.how do i make the batter stay on homemade corndogs?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(how do i make the batter stay on homemade corndogs?),it will help you,my kids.
You need to make the batter really thick.
Get them wet with water or milk
get the batter right
Mix in one tablespoon of Elmers white glue for each corn dog.
dogs must be dry and batter must be thicker than pancake batter. Dip dog, swirl and lift out at an angle. Place immediately into hot oil. That's it!
well if ur trying to fry them right away, ur batter is 2 thin or ur grease it not hot enought if it is falling off in the grease.u can use corn starch to thicken the batter and check ur heat.......
Try Freezing them first. My aunt told me to freeze my battered fried chicken first and it works wonderfull.
I'm assuming you have a good batter, before you batter cover the hot dog in flour and you should be good to go.
That is a tough one..... but If you are using a cornmeal mix... I recommend drying the dog completely....the wetness contains grease and this will cause the batter to slide off... possibly roll the dog in a light coat of flour and when frying them they cannot touch the bottom or the sides of the pan or fry daddy. they need to float in the oil freely....
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- On a Sunday Roast Beef Dinner what percentage of roast potato to mash potato do
- i will like to know the country that is believe to carry the world cup.?
- How do I make beer battered onion rings with frozen Onion rings from the grocery
- how do you know when chicken breast is done??
- how to make stuffed pork chops?
- How do i make khakras?
- How do u make Tuna Kabob? Recipes for frying TUNA or any ideas for Tuna ? THanks
- looking for recipes for homemade tofu sausages?
Related Question about Food and Health
I like 60% roast to 40& mash Answers: 75 Mashed, 25 roasted Other Answers: 50% I...
i want to know if people believe normally come true Answers: U.S.A of course!...
Answers: I dont think that Id use frozen ones. Id just buy a large onion and sli...
Answers: To: Dan in Boston allow it to stand for 10 minutes. The residual heat w...
Answers: 4 double-cut pork chops 1/4 cup bread crumbs 1/2 pound fresh Italian sa...
Answers: Khakra is an Indian traditional ready-to-eat snack based on wheat. It i...
Answers: Tuna Tataki Recipe courtesy Wolfgang Puck, 2002 Recipe Summary Prep Tim...
Answers: TRY Other Answers: check out foodtv.com...
- Can you Fry FETA cheese?
- Home made dessert?
- Is 1.5 hours long enough to cook a 2.2 pound round rump roast in the oven?
- I put too much salt in my hummus! How do I fix it?
- Hamburger meat recipes?
- Does anyone have a good recipe for pudding?
- Need a unique dinner with not alot of veggies?
- What are some DELICIOUS recepies you know of?