Kitty said: Yes.Best Sancocho Recipe?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Best Sancocho Recipe?),it will help you,my kids.
This recipe needs to include lamb or goat spine.
answer from chineseop.com cooking QA
3 medium yams or sweet potatoes peeled, and cut into 2 inch pieces
1 large green bell pepper cut into strips
1 C. frozen whole kernel corn
1 medium onion sliced, and separated into rings
3 garlic cloves minced
1 tsp. chili powder 3/4 tsp. ground coriander
1/2 tsp. salt 2 C. water
1 can chopped tomatoes with green chills-10 oz.
1 package frozen cut green beans 9 oz.
In a 3 1/2, 4, or 5 quart crock pot, place yams, bell pepper, corn, onion and garlic.
Add goat spine, chili powder, coriander and salt.
Pour water and un-drained tomatoes over all.
Cover, cook on low heat setting 7 to 8 hours or high heat setting 3 1/2 to 4 hours, adding frozen green beans last 15 minutes of cooking time.
**This healthy stew, with its origin attributed to Panama, is mildly spiced with chili powder and chilies. The yams or sweet potatoes lend a complementary sweetness.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How do you plan a hawaiian luau? Help me??
- How do you make chipotle dipping sauce?
- What is the nastiest ethnic type food u ever had?
- Healthy Indian recipies?
- Any opinions on Corfu Taverna in Southern Pines, NC?
- what is pie and chips in the GEICO commercial?
- Name of Indian potato and spinach dish?
- How can you jazz up stove top stuffing?
Related Question about Food and Health
Answer: There are many little details that will help you to create the feeling o...
Answer: Better homemade! 1/2 cup soy sauce 1 tb chipotle pepper 3 tb lime juice ...
i pick soul food greasy byproduct leftovers, or any jenny craig lean cuisine die...
I know Indian cooking uses lots of clarified butter (ghee), but does anyone have...
Answers: yummy & delish, inexpensive Other Answers: What part of Texas is that i...
Answers: Kidney pie and french fries. Its British slang. Other Answers: Individu...
It is eaten with steamed rice and is a little spicy -- my favorite dish.. I was ...
Answer: add additional veggies... onions, shiitake mushrooms Other additions... ...
- Chermoula recipe?
- ( Indian culture) What is Desi?
- Harissa recipe?
- Have you ever eaten anchovies?
- When I was in Paris all the restaurants seemed to serve the same salad dressing?
- I'm Clueless! Going to a sushi bar for the first time.?
- Do you like the smell of Cardamom?
- Where's a good place to great possum sandwich on the go?