Kitty said: Yes.Chermoula recipe?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Chermoula recipe?),it will help you,my kids.
home made from scratch please
answer from chineseop.com cooking QA
This Moroccan marinade is traditionally used for fish but I use on everything esp grilled food. This recipe is very good:
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
1 tsp ground ginger
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2-3 large red chillies (to taste, roughly chopped)
juice of 1 lemon
100ml olive oil
3 tbsp flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
3 tbsp coriander, roughly chopped
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
pinch of saffron (optional)
Place all the ingredients in a food processor blend it or grind it in a mortar and pestle so that you have a slightly course puree. The chermoula will keep in a jar in the fridge for up to 1 month
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
PRE: ( Indian culture) What is Desi? NEXT: NONE
- BALUT! Anyone ever eaten this crap?
- Peruvian's only please. What is used to makeTallarines verdes?
- Mexican frosted flakes?
- How do you eat SPAM musubi?
- Does anyone know of a good recipe on how to make Bún Bung, a Vietnamese vegetab
- Can ANYONE give me a similie for: a fruit and a dish or cuisine?
- Japanese molokhya?
- Brazilian portuguese recipes?
Related Question about Food and Health
Im from Canada, but now live in the Philippines. I tryed a Balut, and it was nas...
What kind of cheese is used to make this cause i am pregnant and there are certa...
I have seen this breakfast cereal in the store it appears to resemble frosted fl...
Musubi is kind of big, and it can fall apart when you bite it. What is the best ...
If you do, please post your recipe or link to recipe. Thanks in advance. Answer:...
Answer: The teen movie, American Pie offered a classic simile. I wont get into t...
pls i need to know how the japanese use molokheya to see how they differ from mi...
i am brazilian portuguese and have never had the chance to explore my heritage f...
- ( Indian culture) What is Desi?
- Harissa recipe?
- Have you ever eaten anchovies?
- When I was in Paris all the restaurants seemed to serve the same salad dressing?
- I'm Clueless! Going to a sushi bar for the first time.?
- Do you like the smell of Cardamom?
- Where's a good place to great possum sandwich on the go?
- Do they really cook cat in American Chinesse food places?