Kitty said: Yes.Do you eat this?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Do you eat this?),it will help you,my kids.
i recently went to a forgien country and they served my family and I a traditional food called mumba. i didn't know what it was so i tried it anyway. i thought that it was okay but i wasn't going to be asking for it all of the time. so when i got home i actually found out what mumba was it is duck poop. does any eat this crap literally!
Are you sure they didn't say DOCK ROOT?
I found recipes in google that call for dock root.
If it smells like duck poop and looks like duck poop and you ate it anyway?
you dummy mumba eater.
someone pulling your leg. The>hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah... thats nasty
I never knew one can eat duck poop! Are you sure it's poop? maybe you had a miscommunication. It could be duck egg you know...it also comes from that end of the duck
I heard some people do. Be careful what you eat.
yak nasty I eat Goat, Chicken, Chicken necks, pig foot, lamb, cavriore,
Are you really sure? lol that's so funny! sorry girl! Yes, you ate it!
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- What brands of protien bars are kosher for Passover?
- Going to a Japanese steakhouse and am looking for a healthy choice - Suggestions
- What are the tastiest west indian dishes from all the islands?
- Who made the dessert "Baklava"?
- Is there a difference between Mexican cuisine in Mexico and the Western U.S.?
- You're in a Chinese restaurant. Do you use the chopsticks,?
- Are raw Brussels Sprouts hot ? like spicy ?
- Recipe for chocolate flavour cookies NOT chocolate chip cookies???
Related Question about Food and Health
Passover is coming up, and I work out in the mornings, before school. It takes t...
Im on a diet, but really enjoy Japanese steakhouses. Im going to one tonight. Ne...
Answer: bus em up rotis green banana (great for breakfast) conch chowder fish te...
and is it Greek dessert or turkish dessert? I was just curious :) (please no rud...
Answers: Yes there is a major difference as I am not mexican in blood but I have...
Thanks answer from chineseop.com cooking QA I don%26#039;t and I am Asian!!! LOL...
I tried to eat some but had to stop after 2. my mouth was on fire. Is that norma...
Please can anyone help me??? Thanks in advance!! X Answers: Cocoa Oatmeal Cookie...
- Chermoula recipe?
- ( Indian culture) What is Desi?
- Harissa recipe?
- Have you ever eaten anchovies?
- When I was in Paris all the restaurants seemed to serve the same salad dressing?
- I'm Clueless! Going to a sushi bar for the first time.?
- Do you like the smell of Cardamom?
- Where's a good place to great possum sandwich on the go?