Kitty said: Yes.Harissa recipe?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Harissa recipe?),it will help you,my kids.
home made from scratch please
answer from chineseop.com cooking QA
Harissa: North African hot chili paste
10-12 dried red chili peppers, to taste
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon ground caraway seeds
1/2 teaspoon cumin
Soak the dried chilies in hot water for 30 minutes. Drain. Remove stems and seeds.
In a food processor combine chili peppers, garlic, salt and olive oil. Blend.
Add remaining spices and blend to form a smooth paste.
Store in airtight container. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil on top to keep fresh. Will keep for a month in the refrigerator.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Anyone know where I could buy puris for pani puri online in the U.S.?
- Can anybody give me an original puerto rican website?
- Does anyone know a recipe for wrinkled green beans as seen on menus in Asian Res
- What is the best Mexican cookbook you have found?
- Anyone Know Thai Cuisine?
- What is the best way to cool your mouth after eating hot, spicy food?
- What is the term used when toasting spices in indian cooking?
- Hellow, i am starting new indian traditional spices company.Please suggest me so
Related Question about Food and Health
I am really craving them and I dont have a car! Thanks! Answer: actually Indian ...
Answer: Wonderful websites with great info and recipes: http://www.elboricua.com...
I love these! Ive seen them on the menu in Asian restaurants, they are carmelize...
Answer: I love the home cooking in family cookbooks made up of recipes passed do...
Our local Thai restaraunt had a great dish on special when they first opened. We...
Such as a curry or chili dish Answer: When you’re eating hot and food and your...
Answer: Do you mean dry roast to get the aroma of the spices? Normally that is d...
we expect traditional names likeMOTHERs RECIPES , TASTY TREAT , KITCHEN KING whi...
- Chermoula recipe?
- ( Indian culture) What is Desi?
- Have you ever eaten anchovies?
- When I was in Paris all the restaurants seemed to serve the same salad dressing?
- I'm Clueless! Going to a sushi bar for the first time.?
- Do you like the smell of Cardamom?
- Where's a good place to great possum sandwich on the go?
- Do they really cook cat in American Chinesse food places?