Kitty said: Yes.How do you cook Egusi soup?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(How do you cook Egusi soup?),it will help you,my kids.
This is a delicay that whose recipe and instruction manual I must be master of.
EGUSI (Melon Seed) SOUP
Recipe Category: With main meal
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time:30 min
4 pounds of beef (goat meat or mutton is good substitute)
2 cups of Oluolu melon seed.
2 tablespoons of salt
1 large onion, chopped
3 tablespoons of red palm oil
I cup dried crayfish
8 cups of water
I teaspoon of dried, ground red pepper.
Grind melon in blender till finely powdered (will form a semi oily paste)
Cut meat into small pieces and place in pot.
Ad water, onion, salt and boil for 20 minutes.
Add ground melon seed and remaining ingredients, stirring these in.
Continue to cook for about 15 more minutes.
Eat with Oluolu pounded yam or eba
Fry onions until brown,do not put salt.Add little spice.
Make little stew.Add what ever additional ingredients you want.Make a paste of grinded melon seed ( egusi powder).
Continue stirring until it steams.Leave for 3-5 minutes to cook properly.It's ready.
I hope you find this useful.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- what is the best way to cook fish straight from freezer?
- What is the different of INDIA in the world and what is the sweet of BHARATH?
- Chinese food - what do you always order?
- What is the best pocky?
- Does anyone have a reciepe for schawma kebabs?
- Does anyone have any really good recipes for food from Singapore or Thailand?
- El salvador foods?
- Dried Cooked Meat?
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: Put in the oven 400 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until done. Seasonings...
Vibhinna Mathaalu and the sweet is Mango Answer: ?????? INDIA is english name, b...
I am in a Mongolian Beef rut and need to branch out and try some other dishes An...
theres the premium kind with extra choco, the giant pocky, the original, the str...
Answers: 12 gmChicken shawerma 2 pcPita roll Bread 50 gmTahina Sauce 10 gmArabic...
Answer: There are alot of great recipes and instead of posting all of them, you ...
can someone give me websites that list food from el salvador and what the main i...
Hi, my husband whos in the military deployed overseas wanted me to buy him dried...
- Chermoula recipe?
- ( Indian culture) What is Desi?
- Harissa recipe?
- Have you ever eaten anchovies?
- When I was in Paris all the restaurants seemed to serve the same salad dressing?
- I'm Clueless! Going to a sushi bar for the first time.?
- Do you like the smell of Cardamom?
- Where's a good place to great possum sandwich on the go?