Kitty said: Yes.How much sodium does Hot and Sour soup usually contain?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(How much sodium does Hot and Sour soup usually contain?),it will help you,my kids.
It depends on if the stock is fresh or powdered, and how much soya sauce they use, MSG is not a factor, with the tofu, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, pickle veg, meat some times, stock, seasoning, I would say it is comparable to won ton and egg drop, maybe less as it has more veg in it.
I am a former chef and live in Toronto Canada, and eat it once a week here and I add extra chili%26#039;s to mine at the table.
answer from chineseop.com cooking QA
If its from a take out place I think its safe to say it contains ALOT of sodium. I would pass of you are on a sodium restricted diet
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- any recipe for easy cook ghanan meal i can cook for me doyewu before he goes hom
- what is the best shishcobob recipe?
- A little help on sharks?
- How do I make Thai Coconut Tofu soup, as bought in Thai restaurants?
- I recently had a rice preparation called "Puuttu" in Kerala.Tell me ho
- Anyone have a good recipe for authentic chicken adobo from the Philippeans??
- How do u think what does "puri" means???:)))?
- Does anyone know of a place in northern california where you can learn how to ma
Related Question about Food and Health
my boyfriend is ghanan and im english, we live in england hes going home for a b...
Babyshower coming up soon and we want to make the best shishcobobs. Answers: A g...
can sting rays be used to make shark fin soup? Answer: Shark fins are used in sh...
Ive become obsessed with it, but it gets expensive. Ive tried a few recipes but ...
Answer: Puttu Recipe Ingredients: Puttu Powder (2 cups)- readymade mix is availa...
Answer: Filipino Chicken Adobo 2 1/2 lbs chicken pieces 3-4 cloves garlic, mince...
Answer: Its a (sometimes fried) puffy bread in South Asia. Its also a flat bread...
Answer: I don,t but it is really easy - I learned to make them in a local intern...
- Chermoula recipe?
- ( Indian culture) What is Desi?
- Harissa recipe?
- Have you ever eaten anchovies?
- When I was in Paris all the restaurants seemed to serve the same salad dressing?
- I'm Clueless! Going to a sushi bar for the first time.?
- Do you like the smell of Cardamom?
- Where's a good place to great possum sandwich on the go?