Kitty said: Yes.Is there a website where I can find the history of Middle Eastern Sweets?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Is there a website where I can find the history of Middle Eastern Sweets?),it will help you,my kids.
I am looking for either the history of Middle Eastern Sweets or why Middle Eastern Sweets are unique and different.
visit these sites
Hmmm... Unfortunately, I don't know much about the history of their sweets other than the obvious use of available products: date, nuts, honey...
I'm sure that if you look at some recipe books there will some that include the history of the sweets or the Middle-Eastern cooking. Also, check out some (maybe more academic) of the books that are written on life in middle eastern countries through the centuries. Those are always interesting and have parts on culinary history.
For the spread of Middle Eastern sweets, check the cooking of countries such as Greece Italy and Spain. In Spain, particularly, monastery cooking of sweets (prepared by nuns) owes a lot to Middle Eastern traditions.
Check out: http://www.saudiaramcoworld.com/index/Subjects.aspx
Under "C" there are many articles on cooking.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Is it ok to eat expired pasta noodles?
- What kind of food does the bamboo cabana in albany,ga serve?
- What Indian foods do not contain fenugreek?
- What is Minestrone Soup and Bruschetta?
- What is your favorite food, mine is anything greek!!?
- what is kampio?
- A filipino dish named pansai (not sure of the spelling), with very thin noodles
- Italian Dishes....?
Related Question about Food and Health
its been in a bag and expires since 10/2005 but is it still ok to eat it? or wou...
Answer: The Bamboo Cabana (229) 420-7167 1904 N Slappey Blvd Albany, GA 31701 I ...
Fenugreek seems to be a popular ingredient in Indian food, particularly curries;...
i need to find out some of the history and some facts about Minestrone Soup and ...
Answer: Hey I love you, we are like twins..Greek food is so great... I think I w...
Answers: Kampyo is a Japanese gourd that is usually dried. When used it cooking ...
Answers: Filipino Pancit INGREDIENTS: 1 (12 ounce) package dried rice noodles 1 ...
I need help....when I was in Toronto a couple years ago I went to an Italian res...
- Chermoula recipe?
- ( Indian culture) What is Desi?
- Harissa recipe?
- Have you ever eaten anchovies?
- When I was in Paris all the restaurants seemed to serve the same salad dressing?
- I'm Clueless! Going to a sushi bar for the first time.?
- Do you like the smell of Cardamom?
- Where's a good place to great possum sandwich on the go?