Kitty said: Yes.Looking for some authentic Ramen online?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Looking for some authentic Ramen online?),it will help you,my kids.
looking for some reasonably priced authentic Ramen packages .. you know , the ones with an oil package and actually tastes as good as a restaurant? If anyone knows where to buy it online, please send a link. thank you.
I can't help you with a source for the packages. But I recently discovered a Hawaiian barbecue that makes a terrific ramen (they call it saimin). Go to this page and scroll down to the bottom. Prices range from $3.40 to $3.90.
Now go back to the top of the page. They have 194 locations in the US. Click on the "locations" icon. There may be one near you.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Haggis, where to get.?
- Anyone know the nutritional info for yam tempura?
- Rajgaro flour - Soyabin Atta - Singoda flour - what are these indian flours made
- What are you going to eat today? =)?
- Cooking question..?
- Anyone have some killer recipes for empanadas? A pregnant friend of mine is crav
- Does anyone know anywhere in the north Alabama/south Tennessee area where you ca
- How SAD would LIFE be without TACOS?
Related Question about Food and Health
It sounds rather good...anyone know where I could get some? Do places like Publi...
Answer: well you could try this site: see below for the site. Yes, I do. Well, i...
Can please someone tell me what are the ingredients used in these flours? Answer...
For breakfast I made an omelette (with turkey bologna and cheddar), cut it in tw...
If a recipe calls for plain yogurt can I use butter milk instead? Answer: depend...
Sweet or savory, it doesnt matter. Answer: Filling for Beef Empanadas Recipe * 4...
Answer: Sorry I cant help with that one. I live in South Alabama. Rollllll Tide....
i dont even like thinking about it... Answer: And hey, there wouldnt be a taquer...
- Chermoula recipe?
- ( Indian culture) What is Desi?
- Harissa recipe?
- Have you ever eaten anchovies?
- When I was in Paris all the restaurants seemed to serve the same salad dressing?
- I'm Clueless! Going to a sushi bar for the first time.?
- Do you like the smell of Cardamom?
- Where's a good place to great possum sandwich on the go?