Kitty said: Yes.what is the best shishcobob recipe?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(what is the best shishcobob recipe?),it will help you,my kids.
Babyshower coming up soon and we want to make the best shishcobobs.
A good shish kabob can be made with anything from meatballs and kielbasa to beef and lamb or seafood. The best is the one you put together. just remember to marinade everything and soak your skewers the night before.
The basic is meat, peppers, onions, pineapple, mushrooms, squash,cherry tomatoes, apples, red potatoes or just pineapple and shrimp.
Marinade prawns in olive oil, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, and a little ground ginger. After you have put them on skewers with mushrooms, red and yellow peppers, cherry tomatoes, grill them until the shrimp are pink, baste them with your favorite sauce thinned with a little water( so it doesn't overpower the other flavors)
1. 1 kilogram of high quality marbled beef or lamb fillet
2. 150 grams of lard (pork lard will be great)
3. 1cup of cooked lentils (chickpea, dhal, whatever you have)
4. seasonings and tenderizer
5. 2-3 tablespoons of curry powder, or whatevever flavouring you want,
6. 4 eggs
7. salt and pepper
mince the meat to the finest degree possible, along with the lard.mix in the lentils, pureed, and the flavourings.
blend with enough beaten eggs to get it to a nice firm dough like consistency, and shape onto oiled skewers into 8" long 1" thick weiner shapes.
grill over hot coals, dabbing with oil if needed until the outside is crisp and the inner is still juicy...
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Australian food help...?
- Can someone PLEASE HELP me???
- Chicken saag?
- need a good filipino adobo recipe?
- Oxtails anyone?
- Does anyone know any great authentic mexican recipes?
- What is the curry leaf plant called in hindi? or English?
- Korean cuisine-a vegetable?
Related Question about Food and Health
i need an easy to make recipie to feed 175 poeple and it needs to be australian ...
Does anyone know HOW meal patterns in italy has affected Italys choice of food a...
how do you make chicken saag? thank you. as traditional as possible, and easy to...
Everytime I make it, it just doesnt taste right. Answers: hmmmmmm...well, you ju...
I love oxtails, but I dont know how to cook them myself. Can someone out there t...
i would really like to wow my hispanic friends with some great really authentic ...
in a place where curry leaves are not available>hindi..............................
I was at a restaurant in Manhattan last month called Kunjip. The server brought ...
- Chermoula recipe?
- ( Indian culture) What is Desi?
- Harissa recipe?
- Have you ever eaten anchovies?
- When I was in Paris all the restaurants seemed to serve the same salad dressing?
- I'm Clueless! Going to a sushi bar for the first time.?
- Do you like the smell of Cardamom?
- Where's a good place to great possum sandwich on the go?