Kitty said: Yes.Any ideas for tailgating?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Any ideas for tailgating?),it will help you,my kids.
Any ideas for tailgating?I've never tailgated before. We are bringing an ice chest, BBQ, chairs and umbrella. We will probably grill some bratwurst. What else should we bring?
Answers: Before throwing a tailgate party, make sure they are allowed where you are going, what restrictions there might be, and what facilities are available. Supplies will probably be limited, so be prepared to bring everything you might need. This includes basics like water, emergency medical supplies, seating, and trash bags.
You also need to decide what type of party you want to have and how large of a party you want to have. I have seen parties with over a hundred people and huge amounts of food - including a roast pig! But more commonly you will see smaller groups of people with a packed meal - or else a small grill and a few other dishes.
If you are planning on grilling or smoking, make sure you can transport your grill or smoker and your fuel safely. Set up your grill away from cars and your seating area and make sure the surface is level. Have water or a fire extinguisher handy in case of emergencies. Never leave the grill unattended, and make sure to dispose of your charcoal safely.
Some popular grilled or smoked meats are bratwurst or Italian sausages, pork chops, steaks, ribs, short ribs, ham, chicken, seafood, game, and of course, hamburger and hot dogs.
Much more at web page!
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How many days should cooked food be left in the fridge?
- What are some good soups that are low in sodium and calories?
- Can brewers yeast go bad?
- What is your favorite French food?
- My chickpeas wont go crunchy?
- Has anybody ever tried...?
- What do I do with goat cheese that was shipped to me from Norway? - FoodAQ
- Juice of a lemon?
Related Question about Food and Health
How many days do you still eat leftovers in your fridge. I ate something after 4...
What are some good soups that are low in sodium and calories? Answers: I like th...
Can brewers yeast go bad? I bought brewers yeast to put in food I cook to keep m...
Ive been on a Laughing Cow cheese kick lately. I doubt thats what you are lookin...
My chickpeas wont go crunchy? im doin everything right as far as i know, but whe...
have you ever tried a peanutbutter and marshmellowfluff sandwich?? i think its t...
What do I do with goat cheese that was shipped to me from Norway!? My friend in ...
I am making lemonade from fresh lemons and Im not sure how many to buy. I want t...
- I've heard that people make coffee out of Chicory, is this true?
- My passion fruit vine is loaded with fruit. How can I make use of them (Essex ,
- What the hell should i eat?
- What do you think of cruise vacations?
- Would you get into a giant tub of?
- Favorite thing from chinese take out?
- What condiments do you eat on your canned beans?
- What is a foolproof way to season a cast-iron skillet?