Kitty said: Yes.Greek vegetable help????? pleaz?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Greek vegetable help????? pleaz?),it will help you,my kids.
Greek vegetable help????? pleaz?does anyone know greek vegetables? any but please do not say any fruit like grapes please...
Do you want vegetables or vegetable dishes? Greek cuisine features eggplant/aubergine, zucchini/courgette, potatoes, tomatoes, onion, garlic, okra/ladies fingers, green beans, fresh peas, beans (fava, butter, and garbanzo/chickpeas), horta (a type of wild green/dandelion, etc.) and peppers.
They tend to be cooked either in tomato sauce and olive oil, or lemon and olive oil. Tomatoes and peppers are stuffed with rice and/or meat. Eggplant gets made into moussaka (a layered baked dish with bechamel sauce, with or without meat) and eggplant imam (baked and stuffed with onion, garlic, and tomatoes). Zucchini sometimes gets sliced and fried or formed into patties and fried. Same with eggplant and chickpeas. Then there's briam which is potatoes, peppers, eggplant, zucchini, and tomato baked in olive oil. And of course there's choriatiki, Greek salad--tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onion, olives, capers, and feta dressed in olive oil.
I lived in Greece and gained about 20 pounds while I was there. The food is that good. :-)
Moussaka is a greek eggplant recipe
moussaka, It is a veggie like eggplant. Very good.
baba ganoush - made with eggplant and garlic.
Not sure if it's soley greek though.
Eggplant, olives, basically what we eat. Here are two sites that may help.
Well, there's eggplant. Greek people like that and potatoes with lamb or any kind of meat and Greek people eat Zucchini a lot. And Greek salad of course.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GREEK VEGGIES, THERE LIKE WHAT WE HAVE HERE, OR DO YOU WANT GREEK DISHES, LIKE STUFF PEPPERS AND TOMATOS, MOUSAKA IS A DISH MADE WITH EGGPLANTS, POTATOS, AND GROUND LAMB OR BEEF , AND TOPPED WITH A BECHAMEL SAUCE,, SORRY NAMASTE
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- OK, Saturday morning, what do you want for breakfast?
- What is your favorite sargento cheese and why?
- Wats ur fav candy?? - FoodAQ
- I have some questions for PETA members? (not mean questions)?
- Why do grocery stores spray mist on vegetables?
- Where to find advice about spice pairings?
- What food will keep you awake??? - FoodAQ
- Whats the song in the coco-pops advert? - FoodAQ
Related Question about Food and Health
OK, Saturday morning, what do you want for breakfast? In bed. Answers: Bed is fo...
What is your favorite sargento cheese and why? Answers: Muenster, it is perfect ...
Wats ur fav candy!?!? Answers: Gummy bears and worm! also, gummy lifesavors!.!.!...
I have some questions for PETA members? (not mean questions)? Hi, I became a veg...
to keep them from dryin to attract the people and make them shine and so they st...
Where to find advice about spice pairings? My husband and I are recently getting...
What food will keep you awake!?!?!? me and my friend are having a sleepover, and...
Whats the song in the coco-pops advert!? It the one where there are rockets mixi...
- I've heard that people make coffee out of Chicory, is this true?
- My passion fruit vine is loaded with fruit. How can I make use of them (Essex ,
- What the hell should i eat?
- What do you think of cruise vacations?
- Would you get into a giant tub of?
- Favorite thing from chinese take out?
- What condiments do you eat on your canned beans?
- What is a foolproof way to season a cast-iron skillet?