Kitty said: Yes.How do I work out how much a 30gram serving of cereal really is?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(How do I work out how much a 30gram serving of cereal really is?),it will help you,my kids.
How do I work out how much a 30gram serving of cereal really is?Additional Details
1 day ago
I meant , is it a handful, a cup? a very small bowl?
Answers: TRY USING A SMALL SCALE.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Does steak and eggs sound good to you right now?
- Whats the song in the coco-pops advert? - FoodAQ
- What do you drink with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
- How do you like your fries...with cheese or without cheese?
- What is the best way to clean Ziploc bags to re-use?
- Where are all the Vegans in St. Louis?
- What is the best source for portein?
- Does the state still give out free cheese?
Related Question about Food and Health
and those thick cut french fries.... i havent eaten this meal since i was pregna...
Whats the song in the coco-pops advert!? It the one where there are rockets mixi...
What do you drink with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? I assumed milk would ...
with chili and cheese ranch dressing Answers: with chili and cheese ranch dressi...
Yes I have little $$ and I need to stretch out that little that I have so I need...
Where are all the Vegans in St. Louis? I was curious as to what groups of vegans...
What is the best source for portein? Answers: The best sources are from beef, po...
Does the state still give out free cheese? Answers: WIC does have cheese as one ...
- I've heard that people make coffee out of Chicory, is this true?
- My passion fruit vine is loaded with fruit. How can I make use of them (Essex ,
- What the hell should i eat?
- What do you think of cruise vacations?
- Would you get into a giant tub of?
- Favorite thing from chinese take out?
- What condiments do you eat on your canned beans?
- What is a foolproof way to season a cast-iron skillet?