Kitty said: Yes.How long can I keep Maple Syrup?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(How long can I keep Maple Syrup?),it will help you,my kids.
How long can I keep Maple Syrup?Does it ever expire? I'm talking about the real stuff here not Mrs. Butterworths
Answers: Maple syrup is like honey; after a while it will start to crystalize, just thaw out in hot water or microwave if you are in a hurry. Keep it refrigerated. We have a bottle now that is 3 years old and still good.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Food that contains highest amount of protein?
- Just another question...?
- Could I use textured vegetable protein in a pie crust recipe?
- Non organic milk?
- Does GREENS+ have to be put in the fridge?
- What is your fav take away food?
- Where can i buy sushi for less than $1.60 in Melbourne?
- Which of these has the best coffee?
Related Question about Food and Health
Food that contains highest amount of protein? what are the food that contains hi...
Just another question...? I just kinda thought this up but serisoly dont take th...
Could I use textured vegetable protein in a pie crust recipe? Im trying to go> 6...
Non organic milk? what does non-organic milk do that is bad to you. what are the...
i have a jar of greens+ from a year ago but it wasnt in the fridge - does it hav...
Scampi Pizza with Garlic Sauce. Answers: Scampi Pizza with Garlic Sauce. Hot win...
Where can i buy sushi for less than $1.60 in Melbourne? Answers: Diane Sushi, th...
Which of these has the best coffee? Please choose 1 from the list: Starbucks Dun...
- I've heard that people make coffee out of Chicory, is this true?
- My passion fruit vine is loaded with fruit. How can I make use of them (Essex ,
- What the hell should i eat?
- What do you think of cruise vacations?
- Would you get into a giant tub of?
- Favorite thing from chinese take out?
- What condiments do you eat on your canned beans?
- What is a foolproof way to season a cast-iron skillet?