Kitty said: Yes.Not the best cooker...? - FoodAQ-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Not the best cooker...? - FoodAQ),it will help you,my kids.
Not the best cooker!.!.!.!? Hi,
I'm not the best cook, as a matter of fact, I'm not good at all!. But, I am trying to learn how to eat healthy, is there any recipes that anyone can give me!?
Answers: Look at apexfitness!.com!. They have a number of recipes and can teach you to cook and prepare the meal!. www!.sparkpeople!.com should be able to help you out as well!. Bruce, if I were you, I'd sign up for a free membership on sparkpeople!. It's awesome seriously and the content is pretty good!.Www@FoodAQ@Com
I taught myself how to cook by taking a favorite cookbook and just starting from the beginning!. There are loads of great beginner books out there!.
The Absolute Beginner's Cookbook (by Jack Eddy and Eleanor Clark)
How to Cook Everything (by Mark Bittman)
also, try looking through the cookbooks at the resale shops!.Www@FoodAQ@Com
Depends what you want to know!. I think maybe the easiest thing to start with is boiling water!. Try pasta recipes, and try making salads like fruit salads!. Health food does have to be icky be creative!. Have fun!. Try buying some health food cook books at your local bookstore and see what like and what you can try!.
Here's what I suggest: it's time consuming, but you'll be the better for it!. Enroll in a culinary through your local community college or through an actual culinary school!. Usually the program is about two years, but you'll gain so much great stuff you won't believe it!. Who knows, you might even enjoy the idea of becoming a chef!Www@FoodAQ@Com
Browse through these-Www@FoodAQ@Com
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Did i do the right thing??!!??
- Rind on ham?
- I'm craving a chicken burger, how do I stop this?
- Is it remotely safe to eat the "skin" of a ripe mango?
- How healthy is chicken satay?
- Whats you fav kind of Doritos?
- Why pork is not good for you?
- Can i use an oil stone to sharpen kitchen knives?
Related Question about Food and Health
Did i do the right thing??!!?? I was making out with my boyfreind when this girl...
dont know what the rind on the ham means can you show me a picture of it, I have...
Im craving a chicken burger, how do I stop this? Additional Details 5 months ago...
Is it remotely safe to eat the skin of a ripe mango? I called it the skin for la...
How healthy is chicken satay? Answers: The most calorie laden part is the sauce,...
Mines spicy sweet chili!!!! Whats your least fav? cool ranch for me!!!!!! Answer...
Why pork is not good for you? Answers: Pig meat is infested with worms (i.e. tap...
or would a wet stone be better? Answers: or would a wet stone be better? Either ...
- I've heard that people make coffee out of Chicory, is this true?
- My passion fruit vine is loaded with fruit. How can I make use of them (Essex ,
- What the hell should i eat?
- What do you think of cruise vacations?
- Would you get into a giant tub of?
- Favorite thing from chinese take out?
- What condiments do you eat on your canned beans?
- What is a foolproof way to season a cast-iron skillet?