Kitty said: Yes.Spam vs Treet, which is the best?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Spam vs Treet, which is the best?),it will help you,my kids.
Spam vs Treet, which is the best?
Answers: spam hands down, treet is okay but it cant compare. i like to fry up some spam then get some bread and spread some mayo on each slice and make a sandwich. soooo yummy.
treet also has those weird white specks in it.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Is it bad to smoke Bay Leaves or Tea?
- What do you drink with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
- Is this a good lunch for tomorrow?
- Do any adults here still eat Frosted Flakes?
- Do u think that diet soda is better than regular?
- Is it ok to eat popcorn seeds before they are popped? - FoodAQ
- Why doesn't our body digest sweetcorn properly?
- Yoghurt lids. Do you . . . .?
Related Question about Food and Health
Is it bad to smoke Bay Leaves or Tea? Is it bad to smoke A. Dried Bay Leaves B. ...
What do you drink with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? I assumed milk would ...
does this sound good for tomorrow? an orange a apple a banana some celery and ca...
Do any adults here still eat Frosted Flakes? Is there ever a time to stop? Answe...
Do u think that diet soda is better than regular? do u like diet sodas more than...
Is it ok to eat popcorn seeds before they are popped!? My son says he was given ...
Why doesnt our body digest sweetcorn properly? come> Corn is just a filler, so t...
Do you lick the lid ? I do, much to everyones disgust. Answers: Do you lick the ...
- I've heard that people make coffee out of Chicory, is this true?
- My passion fruit vine is loaded with fruit. How can I make use of them (Essex ,
- What the hell should i eat?
- What do you think of cruise vacations?
- Would you get into a giant tub of?
- Favorite thing from chinese take out?
- What condiments do you eat on your canned beans?
- What is a foolproof way to season a cast-iron skillet?