Kitty said: Yes.What happens when i eat steak with blood?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(What happens when i eat steak with blood?),it will help you,my kids.
What happens when i eat steak with blood?i mean it's cook and all, and there's still lots of blood in the steak just leaking out, why is that, and what happens to the body if steak is eaten like that?
Answers: there's always a chance to get e coli. But, tons of people, including me like their steak a little rare. It's normal and ok to eat! It has more flavor that way!
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- What foods are highest in potasium.?
- Only fruitarians?
- Tattoo ink?
- What do you like to put in your cottage cheese? - FoodAQ
- White Pudding?
- Do some butters really have pork fat in them? - FoodAQ
- I really have problems with snacking... could someone help me please?
- My yogurt has been sitting on my desk for 2 days - is it gone off or shall i eat
Related Question about Food and Health
Ask Google for potassium rich foods - the third site down came up as List of foo...
Only fruitarians? hiii fruitarians ... if im 100% fruitarian , can i eat all kin...
Tattoo ink? Are there any animal products in the ink used by tattoo artists? Sor...
What do you like to put in your cottage cheese!? I love cottage cheese and like ...
I went to a restaurant a few weeks ago and for starters I had black pudding and ...
Do some butters really have pork fat in them!? I heard some contains pork fat!.W...
God, I can like keep on eating small things throughout the day without a second ...
My yogurt has been sitting> Answers: outside the fridge??????? no way you are go...
- I've heard that people make coffee out of Chicory, is this true?
- My passion fruit vine is loaded with fruit. How can I make use of them (Essex ,
- What the hell should i eat?
- What do you think of cruise vacations?
- Would you get into a giant tub of?
- Favorite thing from chinese take out?
- What condiments do you eat on your canned beans?
- What is a foolproof way to season a cast-iron skillet?