Kitty said: Yes.What is porridge. Never heard of it.?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(What is porridge. Never heard of it.?),it will help you,my kids.
What is porridge. Never heard of it.?
Answers: Porridge was first introduced by the Greeks and is a simple dish made by boiling oats (normally crushed oats, occasionally oatmeal) or another cereal in water, milk or both. Oat and semolina porridge are the most popular varieties in many countries. Some other cereals used for porridge include rice, wheat, barley, and cornmeal. Legumes such as peasemeal can also be used to make porridge.
In many cultures, porridge is eaten as a breakfast, often with the addition of salt, sugar or milk. As the traditional breakfast of Scotland (where it is also spelled porage, after a popular brand name of oats) it is made with salt. Some manufacturers of breakfast cereal sell "ready-made" versions; aficionados question whether these can truly be called porridge.
Porridge is one of the easiest ways to digest grains or legumes, and is used traditionally in many cultures to nurse the sick back to health.
A gruel is much like a thin porridge made with water, but is more often drunk.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Why do I crave onions when I'm angry or stressed!?!?!?
- What fresh water fish can be smoked and its roe is considered to be of high qual
- Is the food fresh in a Chinese Restaurant?
- For coffee enthusiasts..?
- I like chicken nuggets and pork chops!?
- How do you like your pretzel? - FoodAQ
- Who has ever had rat burgers?
- Who eats horseradish?
Related Question about Food and Health
Why do I crave>Most women crave chocolate when theyve reached their limit. I wan...
What fresh water fish can be smoked and its roe is considered to be of high qual...
I was just recently told that all chinese food restaurants do not prepare any fr...
For coffee enthusiasts..? im plannning to put up my own coffee shop and i cant t...
I like chicken nuggets and pork chops!? i know i already told you guys but i jus...
How do you like your pretzel!? Whenever I go to the movies, I always get a pretz...
http://jakobsmagg.blog.is/users/e8/jakob... Answers: http://jakobsmagg.blog.is/u...
Who eats horseradish? I can think of a few things I like horseradish in/on such ...
- I've heard that people make coffee out of Chicory, is this true?
- My passion fruit vine is loaded with fruit. How can I make use of them (Essex ,
- What the hell should i eat?
- What do you think of cruise vacations?
- Would you get into a giant tub of?
- Favorite thing from chinese take out?
- What condiments do you eat on your canned beans?
- What is a foolproof way to season a cast-iron skillet?