Kitty said: Yes.Growing after 17? - YouQA-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Growing after 17? - YouQA),it will help you,my kids.
Hi I turned 17 last December. I'm a guy and im only 5'5". This really kills my self-confidence and I always worry about ti. I understand I may have to live at this height for the rest of my life, but im wondering if growth hormonies from a doctor could still work this late in the stage? Is it worth asking my doctor about?
There is no getting around genetics, but you can still make sure there is nothing physically wrong, such as a glandular problem. People can grow till around 25 years of age.
Males often keep growing to about 19 years of age. I don't think it would asking too much for your doctor to look into hormonal help. You need to make sure that you let the doctor know this is a serious issue for you. They might just blow it off and say it will be alright and pat you on the back. 5'7" does not seem unrealistic for you.
I have known men who were still growing at age 32.
It might seem hard to believe, but it happens more than you think.
Another thing is . if your mom or dad is under 5-8, then it's probable you won't be any taller than that.
You might ask the doc about growth hormones, but those are extremely powerful drugs that can have some very undesirable side effects.
There is one good thing I can think of about being the height you are . you will have to learn to think "big" to compensate.
Some shorter men do this by being loud and aggressive, thinking that is manly. But nearly everybody sees through it.
You can discover what actually does constitute manhood, and be way ahead of the pack.
Check out the website below. It's pretty cool.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- how do i practise yoga at home? is it safe without a trainer? - YouQA
- what is the most embarking question that doctors ask?
- I had the lapband surgery done 1 year ago but latley I've been feeling some ches
- How much water did our ancestors drink?
- Has anyone know someone who has urticaria and how they try to get by?
- anyone here have tried HYDROXYCUT? - YouQA
- can the use of laxatives during pregnancy affect bleeding in a placenta previa?
- I want some informations about Wallenberg Sindrom? - YouQA
Related Question about Food and Health
i really need some exercise.has put 5kg for 1 month.YUCK. Answers: Yoga is fine ...
Answers: can you please pee in this cup Other Answers: How long did you sleep wi...
Answers: it could be heart desease or heart attack see a doctor tonight Other An...
Theres a lot of debate about the amount of water we should drink, does anyone kn...
I know I can search for it in Google but i'm looking for someone who has first h...
is it effective? what are the side effects? how much did it cost you?thanks! Ans...
Answers: Most laxatives are safe to use when pregnant, but check with your docto...
Answers: http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/wallenbergs/wallenbergs.htm http://w...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA