Kitty said: Yes.How do I prevent razer burn in my bikini area? - YouQA-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(How do I prevent razer burn in my bikini area? - YouQA),it will help you,my kids.
Use hot wax or nair or have electrolosis to remove it permanently, I did. No more shaving and no more razor burn. When you shave you create a blunt end on the hair and it has a hard time coming back through the skin, hence pimply
bumps. For razor burn try not to push against the skin so hard when shaving, the friction is what causes razor burn. Also buy shower jell from Avon. I used to use it all the time when shaving and I hardly ever got razor burn. Hope this helps. OUCH!!
Use hot wax.
use nair it doesn't hurt at all
stupid as it sounds use deoderant. Usually razor burn is cause by the sweating of freshly shaved skin, and moist friction.
The deoderant will make you smell better, will control the sweating and will also reduce the moist friction.
Let it all hang out !
use baby oil
If not razor than wax.painfull.:\
Use "Bikini Zone" They make a few different products, and they work great!
THEY MAKE THIS REALLY COOL STUFF THAT IS IN THE WOMENS SHAVING SECTIONS (I THINK IT'S MADE MY SALLY HANSON) BUT IT'S A GEL THAT YOU USE AFTER YOU SHAVE.
i HAVE A BAD PROBLEM WITH RAZOR BURN.
Right after you shave get a hot wash cloth & put it on there, let it dry, & then put some baby oil on it.
try using conditiner as the soap coz it condintions ur skin, and make sure u moistusize after wards
I've heard that you should use warm water, a shaving cream or lotion, shave in the direction that the hair is growing- not against the grain, and apply a lotion afterwards.
You can use one of those depilatory cremes (the special bikini ones because the skin is more sensitive there). Or in a hot shower -because the heat helps open he pores- use a moisturizing shaving gel or creme and a new razor (blunt razors are more likely to cause razor burn). Afterwards if that area is still irritated, rub on some aloe or a lotion that has some aloe in it and it should soothe the skin and prevent redness.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How does having an extra chromosome effect the cell in Down's syndrome? - YouQA
- have anyone use carols daughter products before? www.carolsdaughter.com? - YouQA
- i slammed my finger, how do i fix it?
- what are some symptoms of depression? - YouQA
- Does masturbating too much make your penis smaller or larger? or does it not do
- How to fight pride in your self?
- what is hospital indicator approach and type of indicators? - YouQA
- What really causes type 2 diabetes? - YouQA
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: The difficult answer is that nobody really knows for sure at this point...
Answers: no but i have heard it works good. Other Answers: no i havent even hear...
Its very swollen and hard. The last joint is black and blue, and there is blackn...
Answers: Depression is more than just the normal, temporary feelings of sadness ...
Answers: it make it bigger only when masterbating. you will grow hairs on your h...
Sooner or later a proud person realizes that he is proud. But what do you do to ...
Answers: Please give us the missing words from your question, and we'll get back...
Answers: It has been said a chromium deficency can lead to it. Chromiun is proce...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA