Kitty said: Yes.What good moisturizer for dry, cracked hands would you recommend? - YouQA-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(What good moisturizer for dry, cracked hands would you recommend? - YouQA),it will help you,my kids.
you can also use vaseline. apply before you sleep and wear socks on your hands. your hands will be better in the morning. you can also do this with feet and if your sinuses dry out you can place a little in each of your nostrels to keep your nose moist all night.
Squeeze 2 spoons of lemon juice into a small bottle of glycerine. Mix them well and apply everyday to the affected area before going to sleep.
there is this stuff called bag balm funny it is meant to be used on cows to help them with craking due to milking and weather but it works wonders!
best stuff is jergens. I was once on hydrocortizone. if thats how you spell it. It didnt help, but jergens did. Use the one for extremely dry skin, the best they have. and use it every day. hydrocortizone is a medicine that doesnt cure you. it only keeps you on their medicine so that they can make more money off of you.
try AVON intensive moisture lotion or basically any kind of lotion is better than none! just apply it several times during the day - especially right before you go to bed.
Also try OLAY in shower body lotion for extra dry skin. I use that and it seems to work good!
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How do you clean your eye glasses without leaving streaks? - YouQA
- what jeans cutting to go with nike dunks/af1 other than baggy?straight cut cant
- What are some remidies for mestrual cramps?
- What kind of product to remove a severe skin scar?
- Effexor XR-anyone taking it? Whats the suicidal thought plan risk?-R the side ef
- my stomach feel nauesa sometimes at night and ive had a upper gi test but still
- where can you get authentic and cheap Ayurvedic treatment in Kerala? - YouQA
- How would you prepare a young child (8 years old) for therapy? - YouQA
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: Glass cleaner and a piece of cotton cloth like a ripped up t-shir. Othe...
Answers: bootcut, i love levi's slouch (not the straight) 504 Other Answers: boo...
Answers: Pamprin or Midol and yes def. a heating pad. also try to drink some hot...
Answers: Look around in the medicine isle at the department store. I think neosp...
Answers: I took Effexor XR 150 mg for just over a year and still had suicidal th...
Answers: What are you stressing about, stress can cause nausea, vomiting and dia...
Answers: Dear Virendra, Your pertinent question and urgent curiosity has unfortu...
Answers: Poached preferably, you can try the broiler, but they don't tend to sta...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA