Kitty said: Yes.What is the difference between hips and thighs? Which part of the body are the --I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(What is the difference between hips and thighs? Which part of the body are the -),it will help you,my kids.
What most of us call hips:
The widest bony prominences (right/left) just above the gentials and below the belly button.
Anatomically the hip is actually:
The bony projection of the femur, known as the greater trochanter, and the overlying muscle and fat.
The thigh is the area between the pelvis, buttocks and the knee.
The dark meat is in the thighs. I prefer the breast meat. We are talking about cooking chicken right??
Hips are at the sides of your waist, generally the widest part of a woman. Thighs are the upper part of your legs.
Lift up your shirt a bit. Look for your bellybutton. The bones on either side of it is your hipbone. Your thighs are upper legs, they connect to your hips.
hips are the area on sides of butt - lower than waist
thights are upper parts of legs - where the femurs (long leg bones)are.
if were talking about people then the hips are the boney part of your midsection and the thighs are the meat right below them
my friend is an adult with a 27 inch waist but his thighs are the normal adult male size so he gets thirty two inch waist and then has the waist taken in;expensive and troublesome;the other friend has the same problem but buys trousers with elasticated waists
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- what happens if i take whey protein daily without training? Will i gain weight o
- how can i dissolve silicone glue? - YouQA
- why does impacted cerumen (accumulated earwax) cause pain?
- what are the effective ways of increasing one's height now a days.? - YouQA
- Are there any tips which can reduce or prevent cases of food poisoning?
- how to cure pimples without having to go to the doctor nor to have any medicine.
- Is it bad that I pretty much only eat ONE vegetable.?
- I'm thinking about running a marathon. Any tips for a beginner (47)on training p
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: not that much..you will gain some weight but your body will excrete mos...
the glue is stuck to my hair Answers: OLIVE OIL, GLUE REMOVER AND A LOT CONDITIO...
Answers: Because it is compressing the eardrum which is an extremely sensitive a...
Answers: if you're in your teens or early 20s, there are dietary supplements tha...
Answers: If all the above fails, Try not eating full stop. Oh but watch out for ...
Answers: Pain23 is absolutely right. Proactiv works. I used to be called Pizza F...
spinache. but I do have it every day. I dont like many other ones.. Answers: OMG...
Used to be fit but gave up competitive sport 2 years ago.Have developed a small ...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA