Kitty said: Yes.What's better for aches, pains, and fever: Tylonol, Advil, or something else? --I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(What's better for aches, pains, and fever: Tylonol, Advil, or something else? -),it will help you,my kids.
[Something else: please specify!]
200 mg of ibuprophen (advil) is good for aches and pains, such as toothace, etc.
500 mg. of acetominaphin (tylenol) is good for headaches.
For fever, I would stick with the Advil - I believe you can take that every 4-6 hours, and in between you can take a dose of tylenol - don't overdue it however you'll have a belly ache on top of it.
The best thing for a fever is to ride it out - the fever is in your body killing the virus' that are making you sick! If it stays above 100 degrees for more than 2 hours or so, I would take something. Don't beleive the old saying "Starve a fever, feed a cold" - you need to keep in plenty of fluids even if it doesn't sound good. Also, the old rememdy of sweating it out of you is not good - if your hot don't cover yourself up - nothing like cookin' yourself!
extra strength tylenol
Theraflu is good for all those symptoms
Something else: divorce her!
I have found that Motrin works better than either of those. Tylenol doesn't last long at all and advil just doesn't seem to work that well.
Thanks for asking!
I allways use Ibuprofen 400 mg.Its strong enough to take away severe pain for allmost the whole day.Thats what I'm looking for in a painkiller!
Advil, or more specifically, ibuprofen. (Advil is just a brand name of ibuprofen. so is Motrin. You can get the store brand which is the exact same thing for a lot less money.)
Aleve seems to do the trick for me. But then.. pain killers seems to have different effects on different people. Before I would rush for the excedrin.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- if there wouldn't had been sex, what would have been its alternative to humans?
- what is korotkoff sounds? - YouQA
- which cheese is less fattening? - YouQA
- What is the healthiest&quickest Brakefast to prepare.? - YouQA
- Can you get cornered in a round room ? - YouQA
- how do i lose my belly fat after a c-section birth?
- does anyone know what the final ending emphysema and what 2 expect?
- How do i reduce Split Ends?
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: None, there would be no reproduction of humans Other Answers: Probably ...
Answers: The sounds that you hear through the stethoscope while taking someone's...
Which one of these contains less fat and calories per portion and which is the h...
Answers: cheese grits,sausage,3 eggs over easy, 2 toast, and chickory flavored c...
Answers: actually one person could corner you in a round room, if they are quick...
my baby is 20 months now and i have been stragling to lose my belly Answers: My ...
my dad now has acute pulmonary edema,and right sided heart failure,his lungs are...
Answers: if you already have split ends, the best thing to do is get a trim. use...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA