Kitty said: Yes.are silicon implants safe? - YouQA-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(are silicon implants safe? - YouQA),it will help you,my kids.
beauty and scinece
Aside from the issue of the type of implant, ALL implants will make it more difficult to detect an early breast cancer with mammography. The implant appears white on the film, and it makes it impossible to see the breast tissue through the implant. If you must get implants, make sure you get them placed behind the chest wall. As you know, the earlier you find a breast cancer, the better your prognosis and your QUALITY of life. Please do your own research.
No surgery is 100% safe. Weigh the risks carefully before you decide.
um no but i heard that beach water pumpd in2 special clear bags r much more safer. they make your breast lookn more natural n beautiful.
No I don't think it's 100% safe. But I am going to do it next month; can't wait.
A lot of people think they are. I don't think so. I don't think you should put anything artificial in your body--if you can help it. Besides, after so many years (around 10, I think) you're supposed to get them replaced. Now how many people out there would want to have surgery that often.
Think hard about it. If 10 years down the road you contract lupus, MS or some other autoimmune disease, you'll wonder if the disease is being caused by the intruder in your body. Just remember, if you ask the surgeons who do the surgery, they'll say, "Of course, they're safe." But you think about it. Be true to yourself.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Why does my breathing settle down during my running after the quarter mile point
- Does anyone around here follow the advice of Dr. Oz?
- I am worried about my hair turning gray at an early age. What is reason.Suggest
- what is dementia? - YouQA
- Does anyone else suffer with headaches every day?
- Does anyone know the dangers of floride?
- Rate Bare Essentials?
- how do i find out information about a surgeon?
Related Question about Food and Health
I am an avid runner.5 times a week averaging 6 to 8 miles daily.After my warm up...
I think he has some great ideas. What do you think? If you've tried his healthy ...
Answers: Typically it is just genetics. Did others in your family (parents, gran...
Answers: It's what you get from being on youqa.cn too long. Okay, now seriously ...
Answers: i used too.. but i dumped him Other Answers: yes, but i try to breath i...
The kind you use to brush your teeth in the morning? or the kind the dentist use...
Rate Bare Essentials on a ten point scale. ten being the highest and one being t...
gallbladder surgery Answers: go to google and put in gallbladder surgery Other A...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA