Kitty said: Yes.blood pressure symptom? - YouQA-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(blood pressure symptom? - YouQA),it will help you,my kids.
When something unexpected happens I get a feeling of
fullness in my head. It sort of feels as tho blood
as rushed to my head. It lasts a little while. My
blood pressure is normal most of the time. But can
there be a temperory rise in blood pressure like that
with that particular symptom. Thank you very much for
Oh dear. HBP is an often ignored condition that can be deadly. If you smoke? Stop. Also, you could have blood vessels that are a bit close to your typmanic membrane in your ears that can magnify any type of rise in blood pressure (whoosh whoosh with every beat of your heart)and/or constant adrenaline pumping because that is your body's defense mechanism when there is something wrong.you may not even know what it might be? See your doctor and tell him/her about your concerns and don't let him/her poo-poo your concerns. Demand an answer.
OMG Firwind. you just bought back memories from 6 years with me. That is what was happening to me as well. And then it got to be so bad that my vision got blurry.
YUP.. rushed to the hospital and was diagnosed with HBP.
On meds now for 6 years.. Please have it checked out..
high or low blood pressure can cause a multitude of symtoms. the most common are dizziness if it goes too low or severe pain at the base of the skull and or a pulsing sensation if it goes too high. you should consult a doctor
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- why do I have a.?
- some question about my mouth? - YouQA
- what does anti-catabolic mean? - YouQA
- what is the best health insurance in new york for going to see the dentist ? - Y
- i want to get the phone number for sauna belt? - YouQA
- Do you know any medicals that are making you more active? Only ones that you tes
- Some one told me about about taking phentermine with sugar shoots and b6 b12 to
- what medication should a patient be taking after quadruple-bypass surgery? - You
Related Question about Food and Health
great big love handle on my left hip and none on the other? Any tips for loosing...
why is my tounge white? white powderd been on my tounge sence satrday also when ...
Answers: When something is anti-catabolic is prevents the breakdown of muscle ti...
I need a thooth implant and i have heathplus for my insurance but tey said they ...
Answers: Ok, here's the problem. There are so many people selling the belt, you ...
Answers: virgin coconut oil. ive tried it and i seem to be active all the time b...
I just started working at a front desk at a gym and a trainer told me about this...
I was tablet controlled diabetic before the bypass, Was put on insulin during my...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA