Kitty said: Yes.can anybody give me a web sight where I can go and check what my blood test res-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(can anybody give me a web sight where I can go and check what my blood test res),it will help you,my kids.
Do a search on Google.com
You should not try to decide for yourself what your blood test results mean.It is your doctor who should explain them. The doctor that ordered them. Make an appointment. When the results came in, the office should have informed you. Why didn't you call them? It's your responsibility as well as your doctors to follow through.
What were you going to do if you found your answers on the internet? Would you have understood them? Why would you think that this kind of information would be on the internet? It's not. Would you like the world to have access to your private medical records? Don't you realize that if this kind of information was on the internet, that it would be visable to everyone? Think about it. If you're old enough to ask a question like this, you are old enough to gather some common sense as well.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- what would cause an eye to look like there was blood in it. Like bloodshot but w
- show me 10 different weight training exercise at home? - YouQA
- What is the best treatment for a twisted/sprained shoulder?
- calorie's how do i watch them.. and how do i cut back on them? - YouQA
- Do epson salt baths really detox the body? What is the deal with coffee baths t
- how to get sleep easily?
- what are the benefits of a 128 slice CT scanner?
- What is the best way to lose weight w/ a thyroid problem? - YouQA
Related Question about Food and Health
The person that this happen to is a male 67 years old, and drove almost 9hours t...
Answers: Check out the site below. Click on the muscle you want to exercise, and...
I was lifting my 62 pound daughter today and I either twisted or sprained my sho...
Okay this goes along with my other question, since i am getting this in alot of ...
I hear stuff about it, but never tried it, but if it works, shoot Im game. Answe...
Answers: #don't eat cheese #read boring books #don't worry about that- it's wors...
Answers: The more slices the more detail. 128 is not really available and does n...
I used to be thin. But now I have hypothyriodism and have put on 80 pounds inles...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA