Kitty said: Yes.cancer regester? - YouQA-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(cancer regester? - YouQA),it will help you,my kids.
when you have a family history of cancer isnt there some sort of regester that you can go on
if anyone knows anything about this can you please give me some details
Yes, but that information is for statistical purposes only. The patient does not have access to this information. Call the hospital where the patient is being treated and ask for "tumor registry", and you can talk to someone in the department and find out about it.
Yes- there are some registries depending on what state you are in. Some are just to keep track of statistics, while others are an actual registry. You can see what pops up for registries here
I am a nurse for over 20 yrs
i have a family history of cancer and now i have cancer i havent heard of that .. the doctors just say if you have a family history it makes you high risk.
Depends on the cancer. I had ovarian, and there is a registry through the Gilda Radner foundation. Also register with the American Cancer Sociaty.
i have heard of registers for cancer patients but personally do not believe that cancer or any other disease is that hereditary. cancer has five known cures and one definate preventive measure and that is your body ph, cancer only spreads in acidic conditions but dont ask the cancer institutes or other organizations about that because they deny it however ask the cdc.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Does splitting an areobic workout into two half hour sessions give the same bene
- What's the average weight for a 28yrs male? - YouQA
- do you think you are cute?
- preventing hair from growing? - YouQA
- Most sexist gift? - YouQA
- stly tips PLEASE i am so out of it and i dont have much to work with so keep it
- What kind of doctor do you see if you think that you have adult ADD?
- What kind of first aid is recommended when one gets an asthama attack? - YouQA
Related Question about Food and Health
Is it just calories burned or are there other benefits (such as better cardio he...
Answers: Depends more on your height than your age Answers:...
Answers: Haha not me but I know that I will be when I'm older.for now I'm only 1...
is there any way of preventing your hair from growing even more, such as lemon j...
whats the most sexist gift u can give to ur girlfrind on her bday? Answers: Sex!...
THANX u guys are so lifesavers Answers: do you mean style? layers are cool.try w...
Answers: Don't forget if you're with an HMO, your personal care physician will h...
Answers: You should really consult your doctor, but an albuterol inhaler is usua...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA