Kitty said: Yes.does eye surgery hurt? - YouQA-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(does eye surgery hurt? - YouQA),it will help you,my kids.
Honestly, its better you consult a specialist to find out what's best for you. I really want to help but I don't think I can give better answers than specialist do. Sorry.
Love is omnipresence, Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
Depends on what you have done. However lazer surgery is a breeze.
My mother-in-law just had both eyes done.( 2 separate times) and she hada local anesthetic. She is 76 years old, and is feeling great. She said there was no pain, and she sees so well.She wishes she had done it sooner. This may not be every case, but it was her experince.
Two of my friends have had laser eye surgery completed recently and they were in the pub the same afternoon. They said it was simple and painless. Good luck!kevin.
No. Not doing it, if you need it, is worst.
extremely especially if you try to blink
No it does not hurt. But after your have it done your eyes may burn a little.
I know a lady who had eye surgery and she said the procedure was pretty painless but she had some low level discomfort after or during her recovery. But she had Rx to minimize the pain. Good luck!
Depends How Bad It Is.
I just had a trabeculectomy for glaucoma. It hurt like hell.especially the shots in the eye.but it was necessary. After a day or two, it settled down into more of a nuisance pain than anything. Over a few weeks.and after the stitches were removed, it settled down and is ok now.
It's just one of those things you have to do.
I assume you mean corrective surgery, and if so it almost exclusively depends upon the type of surgery you get. LASIK is the most common surgery currently, and is nearly painless. It does have unique risks that other surgeries do not, however, such as the corneal flap detaching and other complications. PRK and the newer LASEK do not cut a flap, but carve the surface of the cornea and have longer recovery times with more discomfort.
Each has its own risks and benefits, and every person's situation is unique. Most doctors I have spoken with highly recommend the slightly more painful PRK/LASEK over LASIK. I know many who have gotten LASEK, and none said it was very painful though. Everything comes with a cost; temporary discomfort is a small price to pay for a better procedure if it so applies to you (such as my eyes- the corneas are too thin to safely get LASIK).
Not in my experience and the little discomfort I felt the night of surgery was taken care of by one dose of Tylenol.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How to put on some weight .? - YouQA
- I am looking for a personal medical forms to take on vacation with all my family
- My mouth wont open all the way!?!?!?!?!?!?
- I am looking for a product called bierhefe tablets. I want to buy them here in t
- if i weigh 380lbs and i want to weigh 250lbs how many calories should i eat a da
- I am tasked to research on turkey allergy. I need to know its causes, medication
- I keep getting a cold - how can i get rid of it?
- do girls dislike bald men?
Related Question about Food and Health
im 5'6 and i am 120 pounds. I need to put on some weight as it has become a majo...
Answers: Most of the time if you just ask your regular doctors office they will ...
Sometimes when i lay down my mouth only opens half way. when i sit up for a whil...
The tablets I have were made in Germany by SOMA. I know that it is made from Yea...
at the present time i weigh 380 pounds and i would like to weigh 250 pounds. How...
I need answers for this query badly. Answers: I answered this question two days ...
Answers: vitamin C and oranges Other Answers: I suck on zinc lozenges and the co...
Answers: if you are bald from it falling out or not growing yah they dislike the...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA