Kitty said: Yes.does neoropathy go away eventually or will a person always have it? - YouQA-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(does neoropathy go away eventually or will a person always have it? - YouQA),it will help you,my kids.
once a nerve is damaged, it is always damaged.
Diabetic neuropathies are neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus. These conditions are thought to result from diabetic microvascular injury involving small blood vessels that supply nerves (vasa nervorum). Relatively common conditions which may be associated with diabetic neuropathy include third nerve palsy; mononeuropathy; mononeuropathy multiplex; diabetic amyotrophy; a painful polyneuropathy; autonomic neuropathy; and thoracoabdominal neuropathy.
The mechanisms of diabetic neuropathy are poorly understood. At present, treatment alleviates pain and can control some associated symptoms, but the process is generally progressive.
As a complication, there is an increased risk of injury to the feet because of loss of sensation (see diabetic foot). Small infections can progress to ulceration (skin and soft tissue breakdown) and this may require amputation. In addition, motor nerve damage can lead to muscle breakdown and imbalance.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- What can you take or do naturally for rosacea? itching on my face and neck.? - Y
- my age is 29 and I am suffering from High Blood preature from last three month.?
- What is the best exercise to loose Fat from thighs and a flatter stomach?
- how to get rid of warts growing in hair? - YouQA
- how can I can calculate the blood alcohol level based on weight and alcoholic dr
- is shaving pubic hair for female desirable ?
- What does FL on a pill mean? - YouQA
- Does anyone have Depersonalization Disorder?
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: Roseaca is often times linked to an allergy, especially a food allergy....
Hi my self leaveing in Bangalore, from last three months my Blood preasure is no...
Ok, so I start school August 30th but I want to go back with slimmer thighs and ...
my son has a wart on his head, and the meds in the store, all say do not use if ...
Answers: Just buy a home breathlalyzer. They are cheap. (trying to find the one ...
Answers: good for hygeine but again nature coz shaving removes the naturally pre...
I have a pill and I am trying to determine what it is for Answers: If it is not ...
Ive had it for 2 years for every day, without relief. Does anyone know what can ...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA