Kitty said: Yes.how do you stop an eye twitching? - YouQA-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(how do you stop an eye twitching? - YouQA),it will help you,my kids.
Relax, probably stress, try meditation, yoga or even Thai Chi, whatever feels good..don't give up after a week !
I think buy washing your face, perhaps.
I got the eye twitch, I like it, people think I'm crazy and they keep their distance
My eye twitched when I had jet lag. It could also be down to stress.. a combonation of sleep and relaxing should do it..
Muscle twitchings just happen. Unless there's something seriously wrong with you, in which case you need to see a doctor, they're natural and there's nothing to be done about them.
I have eye, leg, and thumb twitches.
Its a muscle twitch, it should fade in time.
You are either tired or stressed. A good nap or deal with whats stressing you out should help.
It means you're tired. Get some sleep!!
Eye twitching is usually caused by stress or anxiety so I think perhaps the best solution is to take a minute out to relax and close your eyes.
hold or put mild pressure on the corner of the eye that is twitching.use your ring finger and hold or gently pull outward for a few moments..other than that see you eye dr. that's what my eye dr. told me to do and it worked
Dr. Giora Gangres.4th most in the world and he's mine.lol
The twitching could be a result of several different things, the most likely being stress. I went through a period of high stress, and my eye twitched for about two months, but it has quit now. If you think the cause is stress, go to your doctor and tell him what's happening. He'll probably prescribe you something for anxiety.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- I need a place to live, I have AIDS & am on discibility and looking for a place
- I have the runs everytime I go to the gym. How can I stop them? - YouQA
- Has anyone been cured of rheumatoid arthritis? How? Does Remicade work? - YouQA
- What is the best brand of hair dye for hair that is very dry, thick ,and bushy?
- boy problems? - YouQA
- I'm 24 and recently returned home to visit with my parents. I've only been here
- im trying to healhy eat this is the 3rd day of it.is it normal to feel tired a -
- i WANT 2 lose WEIGHT?
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: First do not tell your prospective landlord about your condition to pre...
Answers: get off the treadmill Other Answers: Try more fiber in your diet, such ...
Answers: There is no cure for RA, but there is treatment. I was diagnosed one ye...
I am asking which hair dye brand please.nice n' easy, hydrience, revlon..etc? An...
Theres this boy and at the first of the year he liked me and i said no. so he we...
to leave-they are driving me insane.I have not been home for 1.5 years and I wan...
Answers: Ok, where are you carbs. You need to increase your carbs but make them ...
im a teenager and i REALLY need 2 lose weight..people in skool make fun of me an...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA