Kitty said: Yes.how long does your hair grow in a month? - YouQA-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(how long does your hair grow in a month? - YouQA),it will help you,my kids.
in the winter months: 1-2 cm = 0.39 inch to 0.79 inch
in the summer months: 2-3 cm = 0.79 inch to 1.18 inch
also, good to know is that, we approximately have 120.000 hairs on our head.
a hair can be between 1 and 7 years old.
we lose +/- 60 to a 100 hairs a day.
not sure evryones is different
on average about a half an inch
it depends on the person
It will be different for everyone. It can depend on how much protein you eat, how much you exercise, what nationality you are, what time of year it is, etc. I've heard that hair on someones head can grow a half inch a month.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How can i control my feelings? - YouQA
- What causes the ill-smelling "morning breath"? - YouQA
- Whenever I take a deep breath in, the right, lower side of my neck hurts.why? -
- What causes double vision?
- I started on an aspirin regiment a year ago, is it safe? I havn't talked to my d
- what is the cure for a nagging sinus.? - YouQA
- How much potassium does cranberry juice contain?
- I sleep at night but am still tired in the morning and throughout the day?
Related Question about Food and Health
I read some that masturbation in youth will cause some prolems and lacks in huma...
Answers: Maybe its your tongue! Go get a mirror. a hand mirror. Now Stick it out...
I am young and I don't feel sick or anything. Answers: It sounds like you have a...
Answers: There are two possible causes. Refractive. Light from an object is spli...
Answers: Use low dose baby aspirin so that you don't get an ulcer. Get the adult...
Answers: One of the most effective treatments for chronic sinus problem is the u...
Answers: One ounce of cranberry juice contain about 24 mg of potassium. Other An...
I am always constantly tired. I sleep anywhere from 8-12 hours each night and I ...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA