Kitty said: Yes.is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA),it will help you,my kids.
It is not yet available, but hopefully will be approved soon!
You can read about the vaccine here:
The vaccine was found to be 100 per cent successful in trials held in the United States. Phase three trials currently being conducted in Australia are nearing completion with extremely positive preliminary results and a preventative vaccine is expected to be commercially available sometime later this year. http://www.whv.org.au/factsheets/hpv_vac.
This is from an article published in March 2006:
The Food and Drug Administration is expected to approve the vaccine, which is manufactured by Merck, this summer. Shortly afterwards it should be available at doctor’s offices around the country. http://www.connectingwithkids.com/tipsheet/2006/272_mar15/thisweek/060315_hpv.shtml
HPV or the human papiloma virus is a very common and prevalent VIRUS that affects many people, many who do not even know it. There are so many strains of the virus ( I think like 50, that are known) that it is impossible to immunize against them all. HPV is commonly thought to cause warts, and this is partly correct, but you can have a strain that does not cause any symptoms at all, and the only way you would know is by a blood test. For instance, I am a mother of 2 children, and upon entering the hospital to give birth to my second child, many blood tests were routinely done, and they came back to tell me I had HPV. I was not having multiple partners (married for 4 years at the time), and there is no telling how long I had the virus because it had caused me no symptoms.
So all and all, best measure for avoiding HPV (or any new strains, because you can have multiple types of HPV) is the same answer doctors will tell you for avoiding all STDs-- abstain if you can, wait till marriage..or at the very least use a condom(not a 100% effective).
Good Luck, and be careful. There are over 100 stds out there..most of them in unknowing partners.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Do you think there will ever be a cure for diabeties?
- Glucosamine study. I found it once and can't find it again. A study group rese -
- Girls only! Do you like a guy that compliments about your toenails?
- any ideas for easing tinnitus? - YouQA
- What do you believe is the worse thing or things we breath?
- I need clear definition for pain (no explanation please)?
- how to not get sleepy in your office although you sleep early !?
- should u have personal hygiene? - YouQA
Related Question about Food and Health
xoxo hugs and kisses peace and love, ali Answers: dear ali, I heard they are com...
joint pain, knee, hip etc. caused by osteo-arthritis Does anyone know the addres...
Answers: I couldn't say, it's never happened. I keep my feet covered and only th...
Answers: Someone said on the radio that you can listen to white noise such as th...
Mature answers please. Answers: Every day we breathe in thousands of fumes from ...
Answers: Displeasure Anything harmful to the senses. Other Answers: Discomfort c...
suggestion Answers: You should drink a bit of coffee. The strong, bitter taste a...
answer damn question Answers: absolutely, with out a doubt 1000000000000% yes! C...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA
- How do I keep from getting gas when i live at high elevation? - YouQA