Kitty said: Yes.what to do when u have very restless legs speacialy at night time? - YouQA-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(what to do when u have very restless legs speacialy at night time? - YouQA),it will help you,my kids.
what to do when u have restless legs even when you didnt work hard that day and just doing normal stuff and its getting worse at night what is best thing to do except go to docror because doctor couldnt find anything
see your doctor, they can prescribe something for you to help you out, and give you exercises to do to help in the long run.
I just seen something about this on the news the other day. You can go to your doctor and there is medication you can take for this.
exercise helps my husband. Bike riding works well, but his case in minor. Try taking Iron as restless legs is though to be an iron deficiency.
recently i saw a commericial on tv and they called this problem restless leg syndrome.
go here to google.com and type in restless leg syndrome and u will get some results to read about.
Well I am not a Dr. But something I do.. Is that I put my feet in hot/warm water. Then I make sure That when I am going to lay down in bed I put my legs high with pillows below. It really helps..
Use Valerian Root. You can get it in pill form from places like GNC or other health food stores.
First try putting a bar of soap under your sheet at the foot of your bed. If that helps, great. It did for my husband, also he went to his doctor and asked for Requip. The medication helps as well but his legs are sore during the day now.
There is no cure, and this occurs in a lot of elderly people, I have read.
I experience this sometimes (I am 30), and the only thing you can do is take a pain killer (even though it is not pain as such), and it is very irritating when you cannot sleep!!
i have RLS and my husband would complain because i was shaking the bed at night, i tried all kinds of exercises but nothing help not even the pill the doctor gave me although the pill does help some. this also can be an early sign of arthritis.
if you meaning leg cramps trying eating more bananas (like one every day) when the body is low of potassium it will cause leg cramps my daughter has them at night and the bananas help, and pickles work to
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- How can I get used to boxers? - YouQA
- can you send me pictures of vaginas with STD's?
- i keep ongetting dandruff on my hair..how can i help it??
- I have a migrain does any one have these symptoms?
- What would make my urine smell fowl?
- How many recieving chambers and outgoing chambers does the heart have? - YouQA
- where can i order fake upper partial teeth online? - YouQA
- Girls have periods. What do guys have? - YouQA
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: Just wear them. Makes me think of the old song, Born free as free as th...
Answers: there are many reasons why u get dandruff, some are not so serious but ...
First I get a small spot of blurr it turns larger and it sparkles somawhat,then ...
Answers: Odor. Urine usually does not smell very strong, but has a slightly nutt...
Answers: 2 receiving and 2 outgoing. The blood enters the R atrium from the vena...
looking for realistic looking upper partials that fit well and you can eat with....
Answers: I tend to get these stabbing migraine headaches a few hours after her p...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA