Kitty said: Yes.why do we forget things?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(why do we forget things?),it will help you,my kids.
We all need amino acids to send signals out to the neorons in our bodies. If we lack in amino acids and the proper vitamins we need, then we break down in all functions including memory, that is what I believe anyway and have read about.
I knew the answer but I forgot.
Because you only put them in short term storage "memory". If you can manage to put something into long term storage you'll never forget it, however your ability to access it at will is another thing all together.
Human minds keep modern, up to date, important information. There are two memory composites in the mind, long term and short term. While yes, sometimes we remember old, useless information, The mind is often times more likely to put old information away in a metaphorical file cabinet. When such are topics are brought up, the mind is immediately able to remember such.
encoding failure or retrieval failure.
encoding failure: unsuccessful storing of info into ones memory.
retrieval failure: lack of retrieval cues to retrieve info from one's memory
because it is not the focus of our attention,, if you notice there are quite a few things that require very little attention, for example on friday what pair of shoes did you wear, this is usually easy to remember, you may only have one pair of work shoes, or you can remember picking them out to match an outfit, but do you remember which one you put on first..
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- where to buy Imusil? - YouQA
- can u die from holding ur doo-doo? - YouQA
- Our 3yr-old daughter has developed a red-blotchy rash which has started to go br
- Small bumps on tops of arms.. any other girls the same? - YouQA
- i am so stressed out about life and i really dont want to go through this anymor
- How long does it take to loose weight on Trim spa? - YouQA
- Workout music?
- is high cholesterol level chronic or curable,does it bring insomnia and is it he
Related Question about Food and Health
Answers: It looks like they don't sell it on the Internet but I think I found th...
Answers: Only if you don't let go of it to eat Other Answers: No, i would tell y...
Answers: And you're sitting on the internet instead of taking her to the doctor!...
I've had lots of little bumps on the tops of my arms for years now and nothing s...
Answers: You should stop and think, that's what you should do for openers. Now, ...
Answers: Just diet and exercise.. you can't lose weight by just taking a pill.. ...
I love contemporary and fast workout beats, looking for some specific titles so ...
Answers: High cholesterol levels are certainly controllable. There are many type...
- How are std tests performed on males? - YouQA
- how do you get rid of stomach flu and diarrhea? - YouQA
- I have to have an Achilles tendon put in my knee, but it's from a dead person. I
- Is it true that dying your hair all the darker colors can give you brain cancer?
- Is there a way to know that you are pregnant even before you get tested? - YouQA
- Do Chitosan tablets really work in helping you to loose weight? - YouQA
- is there an hpv vaccine out there and where can I get it? - YouQA
- What can you become if you have a degree in Zoology!? - YouQA