Kitty said: Yes.If you could go any where in the world to eat where would it be?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(If you could go any where in the world to eat where would it be?),it will help you,my kids.
Like last year my father and i went to Fort Worth, TX. We ate at a bar and grill called Razzoos(not sure on spelling) and it was great. food that was great tasting with out costing an arm and leg. Plus it was very casuale. so if you have a great place to eat in any city tell me about it.
If you visit Puerto Rico you would go back fat...
food is great !
but I couod give you from the state...
1) Murray's Ice Cream and Cookies
Location:4120 Pennsylvania Ave, in Westport.
2)Foo's Fabulous Frozen Custard
Location:6235 Brookside Plaza
Guide Tip: Try a Turtle Creek Sundae
3)new Mangroves in Apollo Bch (close to Sun City) is great!!! but not cheap
then Cheddars is very nice and Cheap , it's in Brandon.....I also like Mimi's cafe in Brandon
Red Hot and Blue in Plano.
Get a pulled chicken sandwich and a side of greens.
Grand Lux Cafe in the Galleria is pretty good... the desserts are to die for, you order with your meal and they make it fresh. recommended the beignets for dessert.
The decor and food is similar to the Cheesecake Factory. It's owned by the same family.
i would want to dine in paris, france. never have been there but hope to one day.
Buffalos Southwest Cafe..... the alltime best wings and beer baby!!!
the Bridgeway Diner on Route 35 in New Jersey :D
I'd love to go to a noodle restaurant in Tokyo, Japan.
Italy!!!any city, its all good
I agree with Czech....it's all good in Italy.
Italian: Bella Via in Wheeling, WV.
Ribs: Jilly's, Atlanta, GA
Seafood: Ivar's, Seattle, WA
Fast Food run of the mill great burger: Dick's Drive-In, Seattle, WA
Best Deli: Rueben's Deli, Parkersburg, WV
If you come back to Fort Worth,
you have to try Los Molcajetes!
4320 Western Center Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76137-2056
Order the Los Molcajetes Especial
and a large frozen margarita.
Best damn mexican food in Fort
Worth and the ONLY place in
the world where I actually order
a frozen drink.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- What can I use in my cereal to replace Milk?
- I use Lactate, it froze in the refrigerator. Now it defrosted, would it be okay
- How do you store a can of dry lentils after opening?
- How much do you love Panera Bread and whats your favorite food from there?
- How much cheese can you eat in one sitting?
- Maple Bacon, Back Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Pea-meal Bacon, or Regular Bacon?
- Heinz EZ Squirts?
- Were can I buy a Scoville heat scale?
Related Question about Food and Health
I have to go on a low iodine diet and I cant have any dairy or soy products. Ple...
Answer: Discard. If it smells ok I would use it It should be okay if it smells g...
I have a gallon can of lentils. I dont need to use all of them now. I want to kn...
It tastes natural to me and fresh Answer: I like the asian sesamie chicken salad...
Be specific. State type of cheese and amount in grams or ounces. Low-fat cheese ...
Which do you prefer for Breakfast (or any other meal), And why? I know this prob...
Hi, I am doing my assignment of Direct Marketing, PR and Database marketing, ple...
Answer: Where ever liquid chromatographs are sold. They are not cheap. Start her...
- Where Can I Buy Warheads Candy In Minneapolis?!?
- HARD QUESYTION PLS ONLT PROs?
- What do you do when you want to pick up a brownie but know you should have a fru
- Everyone who has fruit loops in their house, please do me a favor?
- Everyone who has froot loops in their house, please do me a favor?
- Who Do You Want to Win the -?
- IS Guy Fieri a -?
- What's your fav.fruit????