Kitty said: Yes.Tostito's Restaurant Style Salsa...who's selling it now?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Tostito's Restaurant Style Salsa...who's selling it now?),it will help you,my kids.
I've lived in San Fran, NYC and Dallas, Texas. My local grocer in all three cities used to Carry Tostito's Restaurant Style salsa, but quit selling.
This is the salsa of the God's, and I must find out where it's sold. Please help!
Please, no silly responses like, "Check a different grocery store," or "I think so and so carries it".
Serious responses only, please.
Tostitos is owned by Frito Lay, and I've already contacted them by postal mail...waiting on a response (which can take awhile).
The Wool pulled through for your lazy bones... I called Frito Lay... Tostitos Restaurant Style Salsa has been discontinued, however, they are reissuing the EXACT same product under the brand "Santitas Restaurant Style Salsa" on May 13, 2007 but ONLY in Wal Mart stores and only for a limited time. See you in the Jersey Wal Mart on May 13.
I live in Ohio and walmart carries it
I'm with you! I loved it and NO ONE carries it anymore. I hate that thick and chucky crap...and thats all that there seems to be out there now. If there is somewhere to order it online I would do that. Does anyone no where on line? Walmart doesn't carry it here in Newport News VA
Frito Lay just discontinued this producct. However, do not despair, they are coming out with a restaurant style salsa under the Santitos Brand in about 2 to 3 weeks that only Walmart will carry. Good luck!
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Is There Tannic Acid In Decaff Tea?
- Do energy drinks (Red Bull, Tab ..etc.) speed up your metabolism and help calori
- How can I get the plastic taste out of my new water cooler?
- Just something i was wondering about jarred pepppers?
- Hi can anyone tell me where they are selling seneca applesauce? i cant find it a
- Why is it so hard to open a can of tinned ham Using the key provided?
- Pasta help?
- What certain foods can you eat or stay away from to prevent or lessen stomach cr
Related Question about Food and Health
I need to know if there is Tannic Acid in Decaff Tea. Answer: Yes there is. Almo...
just increase heart rate? Answer: i think there is only one out there that does ...
I just bought one and the taste of the water from the cooler is awful! Any HELPF...
well you know how when you buy peppers that come in a jar there is a little ther...
i have been looking for a place that sells seneca applesauce. i live in ny and h...
Spam also is a problem Answer: The keys are designed to break when youve opened ...
i hate pasta but my family is italian so we have it a lot and i am forced to eat...
Answer: anything ginger eases a weak stomach try food diary - one week avoid bre...
- Where Can I Buy Warheads Candy In Minneapolis?!?
- HARD QUESYTION PLS ONLT PROs?
- What do you do when you want to pick up a brownie but know you should have a fru
- Everyone who has fruit loops in their house, please do me a favor?
- Everyone who has froot loops in their house, please do me a favor?
- Who Do You Want to Win the -?
- IS Guy Fieri a -?
- What's your fav.fruit????