Kitty said: Yes.What is the difference between hot dogs, franks, and wieners?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(What is the difference between hot dogs, franks, and wieners?),it will help you,my kids.
Hot dogs are eaten at picnics.
Frank still has his hot dog.
Wieners are what little boys have.
the area of the country you live in.
Parts is parts is parts....UGH!
NONE---It's only a name and who serves it...
The name hot dog is generally attributed to sports cartoonist T. A. "Tad" Dorgan, who caricatured German figures as dachshund dogs just after the turn of the 19th century.The term frankfurter may refer to a sausage as made in Frankfurt. German Americans brought us weinerwurst, German for Vienna sausage, which eventually shortened to wiener.
Hot Dog Style Glossary
CHICAGO DOGS: yellow mustard, dark green relish, chopped raw onions, tomato slices, celery salt and a poppy seed bun
KANSAS CITY DOGS: sauerkraut and melted Swiss cheese on a sesame seed bun
NEW YORK CITY DOGS: steamed onions and pale yellow mustard sauce
CONEY ISLAND DOGS: topped with a spicy meat mixture
SOUTHERN SLAW DOGS: with coleslaw
CORN DOGS: placed on a stick, dipped in corn bread batter and deep-fried
TEX-MEX DOGS: salsa, Monterey Jack cheese and chopped jalapenos
PIGS IN A BLANKET: wrapped in pastry and baked
BALTIMORE FRIZZLED: split and deep-fried
LILLIES short for LILLIPUTIANS: also commonly called cocktail-size, usually served as an appetizer in a sauce
To me, "hot dog" is just the name for a european-style sausage served in a bun - so it could be made with either a frankfurter or a wiener. Don't know what the difference between the two sausages is, as I have only tried frankfurters. Originally one would be from Frankfurt and one from Vienna, I guess.
A hot dog has been outside in the summer sun too long, let him come inside.
Frank is my uncle and it is also when you are being honest and straightforward.
A weiner is a schnitzel and it is also found in a male's pants or just hanging from a male animal.
The Dictionary of a Twisted Mind
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- i need recipe for chip dip using cream cheese, onions, milk and ? Sometimes call
- What do I do if I got a chili pepper seeds get in my nose and now it feels spicy
- Are red apples naturally red?
- What is curry? Is curry the protein portion of a meal?
- Sugar Cubes?
- Why does a big can of fruit juice have to be transferred to another container as
- Why do they called it tiger milk bars? Is it made with tiger's milk?
- is pork's meat unhealthy and does it give diseases to humans?
Related Question about Food and Health
when i was growing up my neighbors made this--years later i found this>---------...
Answer: You can dip your finger in milk or cream and stick it up your nose. Soun...
My husband says that all apples are green and people make red apples by applying...
Answer: It is a seasoning, often used in middle eastern dishes. When someone say...
Why is one sugar cube called a lump, like when you hear people talking about tea...
Ive heard you should and it says so on the can... Why the heck do I have to tran...
Answer: Tigers Milk Bars, first sold in the U.S. in 1962, were invented by the F...
Answers: Ofcourse it is unhealthy to eat pork or any parts from any animal. God ...
- Where Can I Buy Warheads Candy In Minneapolis?!?
- HARD QUESYTION PLS ONLT PROs?
- What do you do when you want to pick up a brownie but know you should have a fru
- Everyone who has fruit loops in their house, please do me a favor?
- Everyone who has froot loops in their house, please do me a favor?
- Who Do You Want to Win the -?
- IS Guy Fieri a -?
- What's your fav.fruit????