Kitty said: Yes.what is the difference between sauce and ketchup.?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(what is the difference between sauce and ketchup.?),it will help you,my kids.
like we have tomato sauce and also tomato ketcup
I am not quite sure, I thing any sauce shoulb be served warm or hot and it means its mixed with other ingredients and specially with a liquid to make sauce. Ketchup you can eat cold and use it as a sauce in cooking to give sweet and tangy flavor.
they probally put chemicals and add ingredients to ketchup catsup to make it taste diffrent and texture diffrent
Ketchup tends to be only for tomatoe,sauce can be for a lot of things
it's just a regional name thing. just like how you've got jam in australia and the UK and jelly in the USA and canada.
If you're refering to tomato sauce the difference is concentration (there's more water in tomato sauce) and spices.
Ketchup is considered a table condiment, and sauces are considered a fancy dressing.
Peace and ONE love...;*!*;...
i dont think there's any diff...
sauce is the main sauce or so call mother sauce to modify to form sub sauce so call ketchup
THE ADDITIVES . kETCHUP IS ALL SPICED UP . tomate sauce is all tomatoe with a few light spices
Tomato sauce uses the sauce of tomatoes. Tomato ketchup uses the ketchup of tomatoes.
sauce is more watery
ketchup is more thick
ketchup has vinegar, sugar (or corn syrup), and other ingredients. tomato sauce (if you're talking about canned tomato sauce) is simply pureed tomatoes. ketchup is closer to barbecue sauce than it is to tomato sauce.
What jsotis said is right. At least here in the United States, anyways. It may be possible that in other countries, tomato sauce means something else.
BTB, jam and jelly are two different things, not a regional difference. Jam is made from bits of fruit, whereas jelly is made strictly from the fruit juice.
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Why are now and laters called now and laters?
- Who wants to buy english teas?
- How can I tell when the red seedless grapes I buy from the grocery store are at
- How long can you keep raw chicken in the fridge before it goes bad?
- Why do preservatives like Salt and Honey have a use-by date ?
- What are some good side dishes to make with roasted duck?
- Pros and cons of organic food?
- My gf since last night she drunk 9 cans of cola so is this healthy?
Related Question about Food and Health
Answer: I think its because they are hard, and they last a really really long ti...
The top english tea brands, Premiers. Anyone that is interested t buy, kindly le...
I never know if I should pick them off the vine right away, or wait.... Answer: ...
Answer: It depends. If it is covered and you bought it fresh then it should last...
Salt has always been used to preservative on meats etc, and edible honey has eve...
Answer: Duck tends to be greasy so I like a side dish that absorbs grease, like ...
There are a few organic/health food stores in my city. What are the pros and con...
Answer: Nope, shell be a fatty, dont marry her LOL cola is the worst thing to dr...
- Where Can I Buy Warheads Candy In Minneapolis?!?
- HARD QUESYTION PLS ONLT PROs?
- What do you do when you want to pick up a brownie but know you should have a fru
- Everyone who has fruit loops in their house, please do me a favor?
- Everyone who has froot loops in their house, please do me a favor?
- Who Do You Want to Win the -?
- IS Guy Fieri a -?
- What's your fav.fruit????