Kitty said: Yes.Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?),it will help you,my kids.
Please share this info with me as Im trying to be a better cook for my family..thank you
My mom makes this really great Chicken.
You put onions in the bottom of a pan, then stick the chicken on top of it.
You melt some butter and honey (sorry I don't have the exact measurements, just guesstimate based on how much you want), and pour that on top of the chicken as a baste.
Then you just sprinkle some cinnamon on top.
Put it in the oven at 400 degrees, for an hour, basting every 15 minutes. It is so good, and makes great leftovers, too.
how bout chicken alfredo with broccoli n garlic bread
chicken cut up n brown
maenwhile boil water add noodles cook til done
boil chopped broccoli at the same time s\as noodles
add chicken a
add ragu alfredo sauce
cook bread and eat
olive garden but better
made with love from home
Hamburgers Ala Fotios
As much ground beef as you want
Garlic- powder or cloves, chopped. As much as you like.
Onions- slice and put on sandwich or chop them up and put into mix
Hot sauce, sometimes I use Inferno sauce. This stuff is thick and hot. I put a glop O I do have a site you can look at for using a new trash can. I do have a site you can look at for using a new trash can or two (one or two shakes of the bottle) into 1 to 1 ? pounds of beef.
I also like Whoopin' *** Hot Sauce. This is good stuff and it is as hot as Tabasco sauce.
Mix the ingredients into a bowl then make patties.
The best way to cook them is on a charcoal grill. You can use a gas grill or a frying pan too.
Don’t forget the Cheese. Being from Wisconsin, I have to have cheese. Swiss.
God Bless and happy cooking.
Any other questions, please email me email@example.com
hamburger mozzerella roll ups
brown 1 1/2 lbs ground beef with salt pepper onion mushrooms garlic clove chopped and a green pepper (omit if you do not any of the vegies) after browned drain and add pizza sauce (I make my own use 1 can tomato paste 1 cup water 1 tsp wochestershire sauce 1/2 tsp oregano 1/4 tsp basil 1 garlic clove chopped 1 tsp onion and a pinch of sugar . start this on low while the meat is browning.) mix in 20 - 30 pepperoni need 6-8 tortillas add some meat mixture and top with mozzerella cheese and fold up bottom of tortilla and roll closed place closed side down on baking pan and bake 350 for 10 minutes
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- Weirdest flavor of ice cream, you have eaten ??????
- Does anyone have a recipe for feta cheese stuffed pork chops? I need one quick,
- tips for decoring italian dishes?
- Anybody know the best way to cook healthy for a man who hates veggies and loves
- F***in' Syrup....? - FoodAQ
- What types of ingrediants should I put in my hamburgers? - FoodAQ
- When you open a yogurt that you've had in your fridge...?
- how do you make a strong onion weaker?
Related Question about Food and Health
For me... Black Licorice, it was literally grey in color..... pink bubble gum, c...
Answers: delicious stuffed pork chops. CHOPS 4 (5 ounce) thick boneless pork cho...
Answers: There are very beautiful samples of decoration here: http://www.derutai...
Anybody know the best way to cook healthy for a man who hates veggies and loves ...
F***in Syrup!.!.!.!.!? So i was just eating pancakes a minute ago, right!.!.!.!....
What types of ingrediants should I put in my hamburgers!? June 3,2008 I am havin...
and inside is like this watery stuff that formed for some reason, what do you do...
in pasta salad Answers: cut it under cold running water Other Answers: saute it ...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than
- Could you use Kahlua to bake?