Kitty said: Yes.Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?-I try seach this on internet but no results found.Maybe this is a stupid question.
Mike said: oh,no,you are wrong.I have found as below for this question(Could you tell me any good sandwich fillings?),it will help you,my kids.
Minute Steak Sandwich with Wild Garlic
Level of difficulty: Easy
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
4 minute steaks
8 slices sourdough bread
4 tbsp Olive oil, for cooking
2 handfuls of wild garlic leaves
juice of 1/2 lemon
2 garlic clove, halved
4 tbsp mayonnaise
1. Beat the steaks out with a meat hammer until flat. Heat a griddle pan and briefly toast each slice of bread on one side to make it crusty.
2. Add a little olive oil to the same hot griddle pan and cook the steaks for 30 seconds each side.
3. Remove the steaks, wipe out the pan, add a little more oil and wilt the garlic leaves with a splash of lemon juice.
4. Rub the cut side of the garlic onto the crusty sides of the bread and firstly lay on the wilted garlic leaves, followed by a steak. The juice from the steak and garlic leaves will soak into the bread and make it moist.
5. On the other side of crusty bread, spread some mayonnaise. Sandwich the two slices together and eat immediately.
Peanut butter and bacon is surprisingly yummy!
Chicken Breast, Bacon Lettice and Tomato with Mayo
mushroom, cheese, frenchfries. chicken all covered in mayo and sweetcorn. ummmm classic
Ham with potato salad Or for something hot..a roll and mince, i used to be able to get that at the City Bakeries when i was at school. Yummy!Bologna Spread--1 1/2 cup or more bologna(the ring type). Pickle relish or cut up sweet pickles. 3 tbsp. minced onions. 1/2 cup of salad dressing (miracle whip or Mayo) Put bologna in blender, put in the other ingredients. Spread on buns or bread. Enjoy!
Go to Tesco! Their Cheese and Onion sandwiches are lovely and at only 74p a bargain! Tuna,mayonnaise & sweetcorn
Ham, tomato, lettuce & fried egg
Smoked salmon & cucumber
Roast beef and mustard
peanut butter and banana or cheese and herby mayo or chocolate spread and peanut butter
personal taste buds Parma ham, Rocket, Brie, Sun Dried Tomatoes and a little olive oil, in a Ba-get roll.
I just wanted to say thanks for your reply to my question 'In love with an older woman but i am hurting' your answer really helped me to think about things and discuss it with my girl, we are still together and i know i need to support her now, i should of picked you as the best but didn't log on for a couple of weeks! thanks for all your advice it really did help
You are a star
I love chicken salad. I love the old faves, egg mayo with cress or onion. better with brown bread.
Or I do like brown bread with this filling, tuna, cream cheese (any flavour) a touch of mayo. Lovely!
or, egg whisked then add a good amount of grated cheese, put on a plate and put under the grill, when top is browned mix it up and grill till all the egg is cooked and the cheese melted, can also be done in microwave, but you don't get the lovely brown bits. good on any bread or toast. Chicken, Bacon and sweetcorn mixed together in mayonaise
correctness,It's Non-profit and only for informational purposes.
- I need some advice about seasonings? - FoodAQ
- What's your favorite Candy??
- I am looking for a seasoning called "snyders" last found in southern C
- How long do hardboiled eggs last in the fridge?
- Does anyone have a tamale pie recipe?
- Are Plastic Water Bottles Really Safe? - FoodAQ
- Whats a corndog? - FoodAQ
- Does anybody have a restaurant quality chicken teriyaki marinade recipe?
Related Question about Food and Health
I need some advice about seasonings!? I want to make chicken breasts using chill...
I love Kit-Kats and Necco Wafers!!! Answers: I love Kit-Kats and Necco Wafers!!!...
I have looked in several grocery stores in my area and have had no luck. Answers...
According to What s Cooking America hard cooked eggs will store for up to 1 week...
All I remember about the recipe is there was corn and fritos in it. Answers: I m...
Are Plastic Water Bottles Really Safe!? For example, bottles of Aquafina, Poland...
Whats a corndog!? I been to the US a few times and get excited when i see corndo...
Answers: Are you in North America? If you are go to your friendly neighborhood g...
- Could you recommend a GOOD home ice-cream maker, please?
- could you send me the best recipe for HUMBA?
- Could you share your best easiest recipe with me ?
- Could you suggest a good house hold substitute for molasses and cornstarch ?
- Could you survive by eating your own foot?
- Could you tell me your favorite recipe?
- Could you tell what can be used in place of yeast -I'm allergic- (other than
- Could you use Kahlua to bake?